MorfBoard™ Skate and Scoot Combo Set
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Varying your exercise routine keeps you motivated and interested. With simple lock and release technology, just drop Xtensions into the MorfBoard and turn. The flex trigger locks and you're ready to ride. MorfBoard provides year-round fun, anywhere, anytime. One board ... countless options. Here's to your health.
What You Get
- Scoot Xtension
- Skate Xtension
Good to Know
- Always wear protective equipment (not included) when using the Morfboard: Helmet (with a securely buckled chin strap), hand/wrist protection, knee protection, head protection and elbow protection.
- Always wear appropriate shoes that provide proper traction, such as athletic shoes.
- Ride on smooth, paved surfaces only and avoid excessive speed, especially when going downhill.
- Obey all local traffic and riding laws and regulations.
|Ages:||8 and up|
|Measurements:||Approx. 28-1/2"L x 8"W x 5-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 6.85 lbs.|
|Max. Weight Capacity:||Approx. 150 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Care:||Surface clean only|
|Assembly:||One person less than five minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Scoot & Skate combo Includes: One MorfBoard
- Skate Xtension durable cast aluminum alloy front and rear skate trucks for riding and grinding
- 53mm urethane wheels for smoother, faster riding
- Performance ABEC 5 skate bearings to reach high speeds
- Scoot Xtension 3 position adjustable Scoot T-Bar with super-grip handles
- Lean to steer wishbone front scoot truck for sharper turning
- Rear wheel with inset pressure brake to stop on a dime
The kids loved it.Shelie2000, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
7 year old loves it!
My son has wanted a skate board for a year now after seeing our neighbor ride his. Sadly he got frustrated quickly when he tried it that he wasn't able to ride it like his friend. (who is several years older) We talked about waiting a year to get him one of his own but then I saw the MorfBoard. I instantly knew it would be a hit as it can be rode as a scooter or skate board and has a wider surface to stand. My son has been having a blast using it both ways and now our neighbor wants one!WeHomeschool, NCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful