Modern Masters Front Door Paint
Overview & Details
Wouldn't it be nice not to have to paint the front door every couple years? The elements have their say, but Front Door Paint ensures that your door will be as vibrant as the first day it was painted. The two-coat application, quick-dry formula and satin finish allows you to paint and close your door the same day. You can use it on front doors, back doors, shutters and other exterior surfaces. And you'll appreciate the inspirational color choices.
What You Get
- 32 oz. Front Door Paint
Good to Know
- Surface is dry in 4 hours.
- Primer like Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 is recommended for unfinished wood or metal doors, or doors painted previously with an oil-based paint.
|Color Choices:||Black, Turquoise Blue, Blue, Red or Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Made with Never Fade technology
- Ensures your door will retain its vibrant color
- Interior/exterior use on front doors, back doors, shutters, interior doors and cabinets
- Shelf life is 5 years
- Easy application and cleanup
Easy to use
- Brush or roller applied
Worth the price
I realize thirty five dollars quart seems high, but the quality is priceless . I only needed one coat to update my front door. I gave two doors that see ten hours of sun a day two coats and they look better than new off the truck, with a baked on finish.If you love strong vibrant color, buy this paint!blaabs, FLWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful