MISSION VaporActive Ear Warmers with NitroActive Heat Booster 4-pack
Overview & Details
Chase away chills. These revolutionary ear warmers with heat boosters provide a fast and comfortable way to warm up your ears on the go. The sleek design provides more than 6 hours of instant heat. The air-activated heat pods produce heat by simply peeling back the label. You can reseal them too, for on-demand when you need it.
What You Get
- Ear warmers
- 4 Heat boosters
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- Do not puncture the product or cut/tear it open
- Avoid getting contents in your eyes or mouth.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- If swallowed, contact a poison control center.
- Keep out of reach of pets.
- Careful adult supervision required when product is used by children. Infants should not use this product.
- Once cool, properly dispose of as normal household waste.
- Potential burn hazard. Do not use on skin for extended periods of time. Immediately stop use if product becomes too hot or uncomfortable.
- Do not use in oxygen-enriched environments.
- Do not use with other heating devices or heat in microwave.
- Children, the elderly, the disabled and anyone unable to remove the product on their own should be supervised while using this product. If product is used incorrectly, it may cause burns.
- Do not use product on bruised, sensitive, swollen, frostbitten and/or desensitized skin, open wounds or while sleeping.
- Do not use product if you have allergies, diabetes, arthritis, paralysis, nerve damage or circulatory problems.
|Color Choices:||Black, Silver Gray, Purple/Gray or Leopard/Black|
|Size Choices:||One size fits most|
|Measurements (Ear Warmers):||Approx. 16" - 16-3/4"L x 4"W|
|Measurements (Heat Boosters):||Approx. 3-1/2"L x 2-1/8"W x 1/16"H each|
|Weight (Heat Boosters):||Approx. 0.1 oz. each|
|Content (Ear Warmers):||100% polyester (shell/fill); 65% polyester, 25% 37.5 polyester, 10% spandex (lining)|
|Care (Ear Warmers):||Spot clean|
|Material Composition (Heat Boosters):||Zinc, carbon, PTFE, water, salt, plastic film and non-woven cellulose|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
Soft fleece lining
- Absorbs up to 12% more heat than normal fleece and removes sweat leaving you comfortable and dry
6-hour heating pods
- Provides more than 6 hours of heat in your ear warmers
- Portable heat on the go that lasts for hours
- Unique revolutionary design
- Safe and non-toxic
On-demand heat with unique on/off function
- Ability to reseal the heat pod gives you heat when you need it
- Easy activation, the pod just needs air to work
Thin, lightweight design
- Comfortable to wear
- You will barely know it's there
I haven't used the warming pads. The muffs are enough.hikerjoolz, CA
wonderful ear muffs
didn't need heaters. they work well by themselves. would absolutely recommend for anyone.mobean, CT
heated ear boosters
these ear muffs are the greatest thing ever. i have a pair from last year and love them. there is great that i bought them for christmasgifts for my son and his family who live in pittsburgh, pennsylvania and they always go to the steelers games, for my daughter who lives in chicago and for all the grand kids.donnie871, ID
I bought these for myself. My husband found them, tried them and refused to give them back to me.He works outside. We are in the Midwest with the early freezing weather. He loves them. So I ordered another 5 pairs for gifts. I finally was able to use mine, I love them!Having long hair I love that they wrap around underneath not over the top of your head. We both have used without the boosters and our ears were toasty warm in ice cold temps. I highly recommend! Price is unbeatable!goldielxs, MI
I bought these because you could wear them around the back of your head instead of on top of it. When I wear a headband style I end up getting a headache. They keep your ears warm as designed. Haven't used the heater packs yet because I haven't been wear it's extremely cold enough to use them. I travel for a living so yes, I have used them in colder regions such as Chicago, Philly and Milwaukee.Flygirl2164, AZWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful