Sensual Amber Eau de Parfum
Overview & Details
When you wear the intense interpretation of passion and romance parfum, the men in your life will be so mesmerized, they will want you to wear it all the time! Our 3.4 oz. eau de parfum is very feminine and compelling, and others can't help but be attracted to it
- Opulent and voluptuous.
- Inspired by the beautiful glow of amber as it captures and reflects light, illuminating the woman who wears it, making it irresistible to all who come close to her.
- Provocative nuances of French lavender seduce your senses as the fragrance first encounters your skin.
- Essence of incense and Mallucan clove enhance the intensity as they evolve in the heart of the scent, adding warmth and depth, like a lover's embrace.
- A stunning composition of glowing amber crystals an sensual sandalwood create the background, leaving a powerfully sexy, seductive trail
- This fragrance is magnetic.
- Made in USA.
301308 Miglin Sensual Amber EDP
SD Alcohol 40-B 190, Fragrance Oil, Water.
Not a modern scent.
I did not like it at all.twinsgrammy, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Dangerous a killer scent
Amber is one of the most sensual scents I every had, and this one is top of the line. I started spraying in my linen wash and pillows. I also layer it on Pheromone. Anyway you wear it day or night it lingers and floats after you pass someone. Yummyzensie, NJWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
I have worn Goddess for years and just discovered sensual amber. Lovely fragrance. My husband likes this one!.Dee1129, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I'm loving Amber fragrances lately and this one fits right in! It's really lovely and sensual upon dry down. Sexy and sensual!Kells316, PAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Very intense at first
This product smells heavenly AFTER it's had some time to mellow. It is very strong when first applied. That is not a bad thing because it isn't offensive, it simply needs time to develop into the wonderful warm smell of amber. My husband and I both use it! As most perfumes do, it smells a bit different on everyone depending on that persons body chemistry. I would advise to use sparingly. All in all, it is a beautiful warm and indeed sensual smell!Kimber331, MSWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Former model and beauty industry pioneer Marilyn Miglin understands the elegance of age, and wants to empower women to feel beautiful. For 40 years, Marilyn has been committed to researching the newest ingredients for advancements in skin care. Her anti-aging skin care lines help add firmness, resilience and smoothness to menopausal skin. Try her enchanting fragrances, too, for an experience you won't soon forget! "
Remind me about Marilyn Miglin upcoming shows.