Michael Todd Beauty Soniclear Elite Cashmere-Like Face Brush Head
Overview & Details
Time for a new face brush? Grab this one and keep up the good work with your Soniclear cleansing routine. It's soft and gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin, so you can really enjoy your experience.
What You Get
- Face brush
Good to Know
- Antimicrobial finish does not transfer to skin.
- For best results, replace brush head approx. every 6 months.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2" Diameter|
|Care:||Wash with warm soapy water after each use|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides superior cleansing, especially in hard to reach places like around the nose, the t-zone and hairline
- Gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and impurities without irritating skin
Antimicrobial brush head
- Antimicrobial brush head shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria growth by 99%
- Gives you the confidence of using a clean brush every time
Incredibly soft cashmere-like bristles
- Great for even the most sensitive skin
Perfectly buffed bristle tips
- Gentle brush
- Does not scratch skin
I found the serum head way to harsh. So I use this to make all of my creams and moisturizers sink into my skin. It's so luxurious. Another winnerscarlett811, SCWas this review helpful? 7 out of 9 found this review helpful
DOES WHAT IT SAYS
Because I have very sensitive dry skin, I chose the cashmere brush over the regular brush. I have purchased 4 of the rival product so when I tell you this outpaces, out-cleans your skin, no matter what the type, believe me. Feels wonderful and my skins actually has a glow after cleansing. The fact that this company has found a way for the brushes to last longer saves you even more money. TRY IT--YOU WON'T GO BACK. Donate the other brand to a women's homeless shelter.Number5, VAWas this review helpful? 13 out of 14 found this review helpful