Michael Todd Sonic Refresher Wet/Dry Sonic Microderm Kit Metallic Mint
Overview & Details
Experience the skin-enhancing benefits of the next generation in microdermabrasion. The Sonic Refresher uses wet and dry soothing micro-mist technology combined with vacuum suction and diamond tips to help exfoliate dead dull skin. It's an easy at-home way to reveal skin that feels firmer, fresher and more radiant.
What You Get
- Sonic refresher tool
- Coarse diamond tip
- Fine diamond tip
- Small fine diamond tip
- 30 Disposable filters
- Mister refill bottle
- USB charging cable
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Read instructions and use on as directed.
- If you are under a doctor's care for any skin condition, if you think you may have a skin condition or if you have very sensitive skin, consult your physician before using this Product. Sonic Refresher is suitable for most skin types however the following skin conditions should avoid; Rosacea and Skin Cancer. Do not use the Sonic Refresher directly over areas where any of the following is present, acne, moles, open-sores, lesions, abrasions, skin tags, sun or chemical burns. Sonic Refresher is an exfoliating treatment and should not be used simultaneously with products contain exfoliating agents including AHA's (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) and Retinol.
|Measurements:||Refresher tool approx. 1-3/4"L x 2-3/4"W x 6-3/4"H Tips approx. 1-1/2"H each Mister bottle approx. 3-1/2"L|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Home microdermabrasion system
- Exfoliates at sonic speeds of approximately 11,000 micro-movements per minute
- Helps improve the look and feel of skin, removing dead dry skin and optimizing the look of uneven skin tone, fine lines and the look of enlarged pores
- Preps the skin to help absorb serums and creams better
Wet/Dry optional settings
- May be used in DRY mode for a revved-up exfoliation beauty treatment suitable for normal and oily skin types
- WET Micromist setting may be utilized during the beauty treatment to tone-down exfoliation properties and allow more sensitive types to enjoy the beauty benefits of microdermabrasion
- Micro mist is ideal for all skin types to utilize post-treatment to soothe and hydrate
Laser-cut diamond encrusted tips
- Precisely exfoliates with the same technology utilized in a professional-setting for the optimal anti-aging complexion-enhancing visable beauty benefits
How to Use
- The best time of day to use the Sonic Refresher is during a time when you won't need to apply makeup directly afterward and aren't planning on spending time in the sun.
- Night time is a favorable time to perform a treatment. It is important that skin is first prepped with a degreasing cleansing product (sold separately) to remove all surface oils from skin to ensure optimum results.
- Ideal for use 1 time weekly.
Works great see dead skin cells and easy use 5 starsSMorgan88, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Ive always wanted to try Microdermabrasion at home, and did lots of research before settling on this one. Its easy enough to maneuver, although I wish there were more detailed instructions. I really like the 3 different speeds that this offers, as it allows someone who has never used this before, to get use to it before increasing the speeds. My face was a little after and red for a few hours, but looked and felt fabulous the next day! Would definitely recommend to other people interested.Shellyb360, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I'm in love! My face has never been this soft!
I'm a makeup artist & have lost count on how many Pro Micro-derm treatment I've had from high end spas. So I was a pretty skeptical but for the price I really wanted to give it a try! IM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED HOW GOOD & INCREDIBLY SOFT MY SENSITIVE FACE IS! I followed my treatment by using the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream moisturizer. After 30min. my redness went away. The mister feels so nice & I used Mario Badescu Aloe Cucumber Green Tea Spray in the mist chamber. Which was perfect. 5 StarsNohealauni, AZWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Doesn't Turn On
I'm really disappointed with this unit. I charged it and the light came on, but when I went to use it, nothing happened. So I tried changing it again, but it still won't turn on. Nothing. I'm glad other people got ones that work, but I don't think it's a quality product so I am not going to try it again.rdh13, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful