We think you'll love these just as much
Michael Todd Beauty Soniclear Elite Sonic Cleansing Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
One of the world's first sonic cleansing systems with antimicrobial brush heads
What You Get
- Soniclear Elite handle
- Antimicrobial face brush with protective cover
- Antimicrobial body brush with protective cover
- Charging cradle
- AC adapter
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Antimicrobial brush bristles are shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria on bristles by 99%
- Brush bristles move sonically 292 times per second, or 17,520 per minute to help sweep away dirt, oil and makeup
- Gentle but effective exfoliation technology helps provide a head-to-toe more youthful look
- 6 speed settings and 2 operating modes allow you to customize your cleansing routine
- Waterproof for use in the bath or shower
Good to Know
- The antimicrobial properties of brush head bristles are not transferable to the user or to other surfaces. Follow instruction guide by cleaning the heads with warm soapy water before and after each use.
- If you are under a doctor's care for any skin condition, think you may have a skin condition or have very sensitive skin, consult your physician before using Soniclear.
- Soniclear uses magnets that may affect internal medical devices such as pacemakers. Keep away from internal medical devices.
- To avoid risk of injury, we do not recommend using Soniclear to remove eye makeup.
|Measurements:||Soniclear Elite handle approx. 7"L x 2-3/4"W x 3"H Face brush approx. 2-1/8" Diameter Body brush approx. 2-3/4" Diameter|
|Country of Origin:||China|
After going thru 3 of the "other brand" at a considerable higher price I thought I'd give this one a try. It works great! Not in love with the color but overall that's absolutely no big deal. The brushes are cheaper than the other guys and overall I'm very happy with the Michael Todd brand.lovemypets08, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
use it everydaySMorgan88, GA
Works well and makes skin very fresh, clean and soft. Really gets the job done. Just washing with my hands never made my skin so refreshed. I keep looking for it to go on sale again so I can purchase one for my daughter in-law.Ryan1021, SCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have tried other brands of facial brushes, including the most widely advertised one. I found this brand to be superior. Customer service was topnotch, too. When I first received the brush, it failed to work. I called customer service and the unit was replaced within a couple days. This brush has done wonders for my skin. Even cleared up the whiteheads. Never want to be without it!nursebetty007, FL
Wow,I was pondering this 4a while..pleez don't. I've spent a small fortune on the C brand. This is sooo much better. This feels like the C(actually better quality),has more speeds & in the end cleaned my face....better. Best gift to myself....I highly recommend this lovely brush....Happy Holiday to allmoomeegirl, FL