Michael Todd Beauty Soniclear Elite Sonic Cleansing Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
One of the world's first sonic cleansing systems with antimicrobial brush heads
What You Get
- Soniclear Elite handle
- Antimicrobial face brush with protective cover
- Antimicrobial body brush with protective cover
- Charging cradle
- AC adapter
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Antimicrobial brush bristles are shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria on bristles by 99%
- Brush bristles move sonically 292 times per second, or 17,520 per minute to help sweep away dirt, oil and makeup
- Gentle but effective exfoliation technology helps provide a head-to-toe more youthful look
- 6 speed settings and 2 operating modes allow you to customize your cleansing routine
- Waterproof for use in the bath or shower
Good to Know
- The antimicrobial properties of brush head bristles are not transferable to the user or to other surfaces. Follow instruction guide by cleaning the heads with warm soapy water before and after each use.
- If you are under a doctor's care for any skin condition, think you may have a skin condition or have very sensitive skin, consult your physician before using Soniclear.
- Soniclear uses magnets that may affect internal medical devices such as pacemakers. Keep away from internal medical devices.
- To avoid risk of injury, we do not recommend using Soniclear to remove eye makeup.
|Measurements:||Soniclear Elite handle approx. 7"L x 2-3/4"W x 3"H Face brush approx. 2-1/8" Diameter Body brush approx. 2-3/4" Diameter|
|Country of Origin:||China|
I have wanted to buy this product for some time. I am so happy I finally did. My skin is deeply cleaned and it feels like the massage helps to tighten lose areas around my face.Jans_Nickname, TX
This was one of my best purchase. I see and feel the difference on my face immediately. Several weeks later i wish i knew about the product earlier. Easy to use. A must.by.Robinhill33, GA
I got this because it was the sale of the day on HSN and my clarisonic died after 6 years. I loved my clarisonic. I also now love my Michael Todd - both are excellent products and a great way to cleanse and exfoliate. You cannot share brush heads both have great features that are slightly different but not significant. I am very happy and thankful for HSN.NYCTHV, NY
I bought 2 of these. One for me one for my daughter. I have used mine, and it is awesome!! Problem is I had to put it away, because my daughters is a christmas gift. LOL. LADIES YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PRODUCT!! BUY IT DONT WAIT!!Peache, GA
I bought this for my daughter. She is going to love it!!!Peache, GA