Michael Todd Beauty sonicblend Round Top Brush Head
Overview & Details
Use this dome-shaped, detachable brush head with your sonicblend makeup brush for beautiful, flawless results. Tightly-packed, pliable bristles help create buildable coverage for your foundations, blushes, bronzers and more. Perfect for liquid, powder, gel and cream makeups, it's everything you need to get the look you're dreaming of.
What You Get
- sonicblend Round Top Makeup Brush Head
Good to Know
- The antimicrobial bristles' antimicrobial properties are not transferable to the user or other surfaces.
- Follow instruction guide to cleanse at least weekly.
- For use with the sonicblend Sonic Makeup Brush
- Made with goat hair bristles
- Allows you to interchange brushes during makeup application
- Allows you to access hard-to-reach places like the nasal area and underneath the eye area
- Ideal design for buildable coverage
Tightly-packed, yet pliable and soft bristles
- Ideal for a variety of makeup applications ranging from foundation, blush, bronzer, contour, highlight and setting powders
- Compatible with liquid, powder, mineral, gel and cream makeup
- Provides a superior flawless finish
Antimicrobial bristle brush head
- Shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria on the bristles by 99%
Made in China
I love using my sonic blend brush it is amazing I love to use it with my liquid foundations to contour and application ordered an extra brush so I could use it with my blush and bronzer and luminizing powders to, also it is important to keep these brushes clean so they keep their shape and last you a long time so it is nice to have a clean spare as well.BarbaraC496, CAWas this review helpful? 17 out of 18 found this review helpful
the quality is just not there
I wanted to love this! The idea is great. But the brush head keeps coming off if I use any pressure at all. I will not be buying this again.raritiesgirl, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Older model maybe?
I recieved this brush head as well as the #6 Round Top brush head and the difference is night and day. This brush is coarse, the hairs are terribly uneven and I think it maybe was an older design. The #6 round top with the white bristles on top is far superior. I will be exchanging this one for a different one for sure.Tarajean512, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I was hoping to buy several brush heads to use on my sonic base. They are expensive and not nearly the quality of the head that came with the unit.tracieS, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful