Michael Todd Beauty sonicblend PRO Marble
Overview & Details
What It Is
Sonicblend PRO is the next generation upgraded version of the original Sonicblend, one of the world's first sonic makeup brushes with antimicrobial bristle brush heads. The Sonicblend PRO boasts a 20% increase in power versus the original brush.
What You Get
- sonicblend PRO device handle
- sonicblend PRO brush head No. 20
- USB charger
- Wall adapter plug
- Travel case
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
sonicblend PRO device
- Boasts a 20% increase versus the original brush in power
- Brush bristles oscillate up to approximately 424 times per second, which is approximately 25,440 sonic movements per minute to help apply your makeup quicker and better than traditional methods of applying makeup
- Antimicrobial bristle brush head shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria on the bristles by 99%
- 3 speed settings allow you to customize the makeup application to your specific preferences
- Sixty minute running battery life; long lasting battery life allows for many continuous uses before needing a charge
sonicblend PRO brush head No. 20
- Shown to reduce the outgrowth of bacteria on the bristles by 99%
- Densely packed, flexible and super luxe brush bristles with a gentle rounded contour are a favorite among user for quickly and seamlessly applying both liquid and powder foundation
- Easy to care for; simply unsnap from handle (sold separately) and clean with a makeup brush cleaner or run under the faucet with a gentle shampoo
- Lightweight and durable plastic case for easy storage and protection during travel
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 subject to evaluate the usability of the sonicblend, the following was reported:
- 84% agreed that makeup application was fast
- 91% agreed that makeup had an even application
- 97% agreed that sonicblend helped to prevent makeup from clumping and settling in fine lines, wrinkles or pores
- 94% agreed that it was easy to blend makeup
How to Use
- Before first use, plug in USB charger and allow to charge for 3 hours.
- Press button once to turn on. Press button again to move through speed/power options, low, medium and high. Hold button for 2 seconds to turn off.
- Clean brush heads one time per week. Easy to clean. Remove brush head from handle and cleanse in the sink or with a makeup brush cleaner. Lay brush on its side to dry.
Made in China
Good to Know
Not at first....
I was very excited to receive this product. Im 40 years old and have worked in the sun my whole life so I have some broken capillaries which is why I need foundation. I do have a few enlarged pores and fine lines. I first used this product with my $40 Lancme foundation and I absolutely hated it and planned on returning it. Then I red another review which suggested trying a different foundation. I had maybelline fit me dewy so I tried that. OH MY GOSH!! It looks AMAZING!! Im so happy with it!LuLu8517, NY
Worth the $$
My makeup is blended beautifully with this. I do have it on the high setting.Dee1866, OH
Makes my makeup look so good!
I love the way it spreads my make up! I do use less and my skin looks better than it ever has before when I wear make up!Mabel56, NC
the future of makeup application
I'm not a pro when it comes to makeup application, I'm just a normal person trying to get that extra pep. But with this sonic powered technology brush i have no problem, i wear light foundation and finding the right tools to apply can be a real pain. the discovery of the sonicblend put my skills to a whole new level. I often asked if i'm seriously wearing makeup. that's how good this brush is. sonicblend found me and i aint letting it goAdonis_84, FL
Took a chance on the "PRO!"
I happen to think using a sonicblend makeup brush to apply makeup should be any woman's #1 priority if she wants to have a "secret" process that makes her look years younger! This is my second brush, and I wanted to see if the "Pro" would have a little extra "pizzaz" in the application! I definitely think it does! I love the regular and the "Pro," since both are dynamic tools, but I have to say the Pro "kicks it into high gear" for even greater results!Marje, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful