Michael Todd Beauty Makeup Brush Cleanser
Overview & Details
What It Is
This brush cleanser is ideal for makeup users that apply their cosmetics with either an artificial or natural makeup brush to remove residue left on brushes without damaging the bristles.
What You Get
- 4.06 fl. oz. makeup brush cleanser
What It Does
- Provides effective removal of excess makeup, dirt, oil and residue without damaging brush hairs
- Thoroughly removes all kinds of makeup including long wear makeup from brush hair
- Compatible with all types of makeup brushes including artificial and natural hair
- Conditions bristles as it cleans to extend brush life and preserve shape
- Lightly scented with refreshing Citrus Oils to leave your brushes smelling clean and fresh
How to Use
- At least one time per week, spray makeup brushes with Michael Todd's Makeup Brush Cleanser.
- Gently wipe and dab brush bristles with a tissue or paper towel until clean.
- Lay brushes flat to dry.
Made in China
Good to Know
|Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Oleoyl Sarcosine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Glyceril Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol.|
Works well & cleans brushes.charley38, OKWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Just what I needed!
I have always washed my brushes with a mild facial cleanser or shampoo and had to wait for them to dry. This product really gets the brush clean. It takes a couple of times swishing the brush on a tissue after you spray to get the make-up off, but that's how it is with any brush cleaner. What's nice is that you can use the brush immediately--no waiting for it to dry. I like to clean my brushes frequently, so this product is just what I needed!!meemr, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
easily remove the makeup from brush, makeup have oil and this cleanser do a fine jobAdonis_84, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best Makeup Brush Cleaner
This new makeup brush cleaner has reduced my clean up time drastically!As someone who loathes having to clean all my makeup brushes due to time and the mess it can cause, this product has made it easy and simple. I know I'm not the only one out there skipping a cleaning here and there ;). Using this spray cleaner leaves your skin clearer because it protects your brushes after each use.Literally just Spray, Wipe Clean, and Let It Dry!It smells amazing and leaves my brushes feeling so soft!This is a product I will be purchasing time and time again!Anonymous, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
easy to use
The product works as expected and is very easy to use. leave bristles clean.Isaflow, VTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful