Michael Todd Beauty Makeup Brush Cleanser
Overview & Details
What It Is
This brush cleanser is ideal for makeup users that apply their cosmetics with either an artificial or natural makeup brush to remove residue left on brushes without damaging the bristles.
What You Get
- 4.06 fl. oz. makeup brush cleanser
What It Does
- Provides effective removal of excess makeup, dirt, oil and residue without damaging brush hairs
- Thoroughly removes all kinds of makeup including long wear makeup from brush hair
- Compatible with all types of makeup brushes including artificial and natural hair
- Conditions bristles as it cleans to extend brush life and preserve shape
- Lightly scented with refreshing Citrus Oils to leave your brushes smelling clean and fresh
How to Use
- At least one time per week, spray makeup brushes with Michael Todd's Makeup Brush Cleanser.
- Gently wipe and dab brush bristles with a tissue or paper towel until clean.
- Lay brushes flat to dry.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Oleoyl Sarcosine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Glyceril Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol.|
This product works great for quick cleans between applications and smells good tooafrench5, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This brush cleaner works better than any other cleaner I have tried! It cleans my brushes so well and they smell amazing afterward. One brush imparticular was so stained with shadow that I didnt think it was possible to get it clean. I used a couple sprays of the MTB brush cleaner, swiped the brush over a towel and my brush was crisp white again! I highly recommend and I will definitely repurchase when I run begin to run low on it! You need this!ltidwell, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
It works very well
I like that I don't have to actually wash the brush after I clean it. It makes cleaning my makeup brushes quick and easy. Just spray on and wipe off. Let the brush dry over night and you are good to go. I use this about once a week on my brushes and it's still almost full so this will last awhile.Veronica1980, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Works well & cleans brushes.charley38, OKWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Just what I needed!
I have always washed my brushes with a mild facial cleanser or shampoo and had to wait for them to dry. This product really gets the brush clean. It takes a couple of times swishing the brush on a tissue after you spray to get the make-up off, but that's how it is with any brush cleaner. What's nice is that you can use the brush immediately--no waiting for it to dry. I like to clean my brushes frequently, so this product is just what I needed!!meemr, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful