Michael Anthony Jewelry® 10K "Miraculous Mary" Medallion
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
The Miraculous Medal, also known as the Medal of the Immaculate Conception, was originally designed by Saint Catherine Labouré following her vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1830 in Paris. Many believe that wearing the medal, while practicing faith and devotion, may bring them good graces through the intercession of Mary.
- Yellow gold, oval pendant features raised image of the Virgin Mary and the words, "O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee"
- Pendant reverse has 12 stars surrounding a large "M," from which a cross arises.
- Below the "M," the medal depicts two flaming hearts
- The left heart, circled with thorns, represents Jesus
- The right heart, pierced by a sword, symbolizes Mary
Good to Know
|Pendant Measurements:||Approx. 5/8"L x 3/8"W|
|Findings:||Tapered, articulated bail|
|Country of Origin:||Dominican Republic|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Michael Anthony Jewelry
The consistent beauty and fine quality of Michael Anthony Jewelry has delighted HSN viewers since 1992. Blending classic Italian-inspired design with exacting craftsmanship, this exceptional jewelry features a lifetime limited warranty. For a finely crafted treasure you’ll enjoy for years to come, choose Michael Anthony Jewelry.
Remind me about Michael Anthony Jewelry upcoming shows.