Memories to Fine Art Photo to Portrait Canvas
Overview & Details
Once available only to the very wealthy, now you too can commission your very own custom artwork to cherich for generations. Memories to Fine Art allows you the opportunity to turn special memories captured with a camera into original handpainted works of art on canvas. Fill your home — and your heart — with a custom art collection of the most special memories of your life.
What You Get
- Memories to Fine Art information packet with:
-"A Special Gift for You" card
-"Recreate Your Cherished Photographs into Portrait Heirlooms" brochure
-"Submit Your Photo" instructions and a return envelope
Good to Know
- In order to receive your Photo-to-Portrait Canvas, you will first receive the information packet with detailed instructions for submitting your photo.
- Photos may be sumbitted by mail or online.
- When submitting smartphone images online, use the highest resolution possible.
- When submitting digital camera images, use a high resolution with a minimum of 2 megapixels.
- Scanned images must be at least 300 dpi.
- For submissions by mail, minimum photo size is 4x6.
- Clear, sharp, close up images work best. Avoid blurry images and group shots where faces can hardly be seen.
- Following photo submission, you will receive your painting within approx. 3 weeks.
|Measurements:||Approx. 16"L x 20"W x 1-1/2" Deep|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.2 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Printed canvas over wood stretcher bars|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Celebrate the people and moments in your life with custom, high-quality artwork
- Allows you the opportunity to cost-effectively create a collection of original works of art, each with a personal story
- A unique and thoughtful gift by allowing your loved one the opportunity to choose their most cherished memory to be immortalized
- Every image is painted inch by inch using a digital proprietary tool
- Each painting is printed using archival inks
- The printed canvas is stretched around wooden stretcher bars
- Individual artists enhance your art by hand to create textured brushstrokes
- Your custom artwork is signed by the artist and sent back to you ready to hang
I did think this was a unique gifting opportunity, but at second thought (at this time of year),expenses are higher than usual therefore although it looks like a Beautiful way to share a special memory, I unfortunately have to send it back. I'm sorry, I was thinking with my heart, not my head. Thank you for understanding. Bobie54Bobie54, NCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful