Meadow Valley 5-piece Colorful Mixed Phlox Collection
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Watch your garden spring to life with the vibrancy of these colorful Phlox! These robust, self-supporting plants grow easily in both sun and shade, and their alluring fragrance attracts butterflies and hummingbirds alike. Plant them near your favorite outdoor entertaining space right in the ground or feature them in large patio containers to wow your guests with their array of colors and lovely perfume.
What You Get
- 5 Bare-root mixed Phlox plants
- Planting guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- These plants will be dormant at the time of shipment, and will arrive as 5 bare-root plants.
|Country of Origin:||The Netherlands|
|Plant Form:||Bare-root plants|
|Common Plant Name:||Phlox|
|Height at Maturity:||Up to 36"|
|Spread at Maturity:||Up to 30"|
|Sun/Shade Requirements:||Full sun to partial shade|
|Watering Requirements:||Water well when in active growth|
|USDA Hardiness Zone(s):||3 through 8|
|Planting Space Distance:||Approx. 20" apart|
- Produces colorful, fragrant blossoms
- Offers a vibrant array of hues
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Grows easily in both the sun and the shade
- Self-supporting and robust
- Known as a cottage garden favorite
- Ideal plant for growing in yards of any size or in large patio containers
- Prepare the soil well before planting by digging over and removing all weeds and large stones.
- Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the plant and place it into the hole, filling it up with dirt around the plant.
- Space plants by at least 18"-20" when planting into a border.
- Water your plants well during the first few weeks to help them become established.
- When in active growth and during hot weather, water your plants to boost flowering performance.
- Plants are hardy and will die back in the fall, coming back into growth the following spring.
Hoping they look great
Received alive and ive planted them so im not able to report on the growth yet but im hopeful , packwgimg was good and delivery was on time to plantAndrea682, NH
First time ordering from this plant co & received very full healthy dormant root groupings. Although there were only 4 in the bag vs. 5.(I double-checked to see if maybe 2 were intertwined, no luck.) They've been in sunny east facing ground for about 10 days & so far 3 have sprouted. Looking forward to pretty super fragrant blooms this summer.GladRags, NC
I am very disappointed with this purchase 2 meadows plox die . I water them every day it didn't matter only 1 survived.aldo4, TX
Never came up
This is one of the worst purchases I planted them the week after Mother's Day and still nothing dug one up to make sure and it was dead dried up.... I bought more from this company that never came up so how are you supposed to have your 30 day guarantee to send them back outrageouschewy2, FL
I received all 5 bulbs and planted them all according to the directions and not one of them bloomed.tygamble, CA