Meadow Valley 4-piece Pink Lily Of The Valley Collection
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Imagine strolling through a garden when the exquisite fragrance of Lily of the Valley stops you in your tracks. Now imagine that it's your garden. These beautiful bell-shaped flowers are easy to grow and spread freely, adding their unique color to your landscape. Come autumn, they produce berries and their foliage changes color to decorate your garden, yard or borders in a new way. They'll hold your interest, even as the seasons shift.
What You Get
- (4) #1 bare-root, field-grown dormant Lily of the Valley pips
- Planting guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- These plants are dormant at the time of shipment and will arrive bare root.
|Country of Origin:||The Netherlands|
|Plant Form:||Dormant bare-root, field-grown pips|
|Common Plant Name:||Lily of the Valley|
|Height at Maturity:||9"|
|Spread at Maturity:||2' to 3'|
|Sun/Shade Requirements:||Full to part shade|
|Temperature Tolerance:||-40 Degrees F|
|Watering Requirements:||Keep soil moist; Requires at least 1" of rainfall (or equivalent watering) each week when in the ground|
|USDA Hardiness Zone(s):||3 through 8|
|Planting Space Distance:||1' apart|
|Bloom Period:||May or June|
- Unique, highly sough after, pink-flowered form of the favorite plant
- Produces lovely pink flowers in late spring and extremely decorative berries in autumn
- Foliage changes color in the transition from summer to fall
- Emits an amazing fragrance
- Versatile and grows easily in both borders and patio containers
- Makes an excellent ground cover in shaded areas
- Spreads easily
- Ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners
- Prized English plant
- Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the bare-root pip. Be sure to select locations that are well-drained.
- Carefully place the bare-root plant in the hole, being sure to spread out the roots. The crown should be at or positioned just under the soil line when you put the soil back into the planting hole.
- Refill with soil mixture and firm the soil around the plant with your fingers.
- Water Thoroughly
- Do not let plants in dry out, especially if they are not in a sheltered spot or not directly planted in an open garden.
- Your plant requires at least 1" of rainfall (or equivalent watering) each week when in the ground.
- Feed your plants with an organic fertilizer. Such feedings promote superior growth and bloom.
- Discontinue any feeding after September 1 so your plants can harden off for winter dormancy
- Winter hardy
Arrived fresh and plants are growing. I am very pleased.wavie, NY
Can't wait to see all the blooms. I've wanted these for a very long time.DUBYA, NJ
Pink lily of the valley
Never come up.Very much disappointed.GRANNY3342, NY
I planted the flowers as directed, gave organic plant fertilizer, and ensured they had enough water. Nothing has grown, except the weeks that are loving the fertilizer. Very disappointed, I will never buy plants from HSN ever again. Hoping to get my money back, need to call customer care, fingers crossed.ChrisL78, OH
Was looking forward to planting pink lily of the valley. I received these dried out roots that were DEAD.I will recorder from this company again. I am a avid Gardner and was totally unsatisfied.montauk1, NY