Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support - Twin
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. This Mattress Helper is designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, it provides plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
Just what I needed
I love it no longer has a dip in the middle told a friend to try before she buys a mattress glad I got this thank you HSN.bennty, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
These work just as described- worth trying, they really make a BIG improvement!!!lizardX, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
this itam is a must have.put it on my bed today,have very bad back and neck problems,can,t believe the difference this itam made.better than a new mattress,and mine is about fifthteen years old.sure happyi made this purches.keep this itam in stock will buy another for other beds in guest rooms .thanks for this great itamMERRYSHOPPER478, SCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I am totally happy with this product.Due to a back issue, I wanted my mattress to have a moderately firmquality to it. It was a little too soft. Well, this product did the trick. It gave the mattress the added firmness, but is still nice and comfortable. This product is well made and appears to be a vey good quality. Completely satisfied.7Sabrina2, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Works for our needs
We ordered this item not for our bed BUT for under our sofa cushions. We were contemplating buying new 6" foam (which would be MUCH MORE). We are pleased we decided to try the Mattress Helper.imsmartshopper, AZWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful