Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support - King
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. These Mattress Helpers are designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, they provide plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
The best investment I made. Instant relief. I couldnt believe my eyes. What you see on the tv presentation is the results you will see when you try the mattress helper at home. I was going to replace my mattress not now it has new life. Thanks HSN for this amazing product.4everler, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best Buy ever!
My mattress is 25 years old. This support made a big difference!Best Buy !sas654, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I brought a nice new king size mattress about 2yrs ago. Its is sagging on both sides where my husband lies & where I lie. the center is much higher then the sides making you feel like your rolling down hill, I place these on each side & it has made it back to being normal/level .phillymoe, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Saved my sagging Couch.
I ordered this for my couch,which I love. but has seen better days. I put this under the cushions and I have my favorite couch back. I can actually get up from it now.heidii, GAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
They REALLY Work!!
We have 5-year old Tempurpedic, an Investment that you hope not to repeat often.. It was INVALUABLE when I broke my Pelvis in 3 places a few years ago! However, after healing I noticed a distinct DIP in that area of the mattress.. I tried those slats sold on TV for sagging couches. Not good.. Then I saw this on HSN. I convinced Hubby to try 'em. They ACTUALLY WORK! My DIP is much less noticeable & my 7', 280lb Hubby's side got a nice boost too! A BIG RETURN for a Small Investment! Thanks, HSN!!SoBlessed224, VAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful