Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support - King
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. These Mattress Helpers are designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, they provide plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
Mattress Helper Does work!!!!
My mattress is a old one . it was sinking in the middle. After applying under mattress support. The mattress feels like new. At first I wasn't sure, But I talk my self into getting it. it works!!!!Lisa1215, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Great sleep. I have Arthritis. I had bedboards that were clunky to say the least. Removed them and placed the Mattress Helper on. Firm, but still a lofty comfortable sleep. Also no more back ache when I get up!DJFLakewoodCa, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This Mattress Helper is amazing. My husband travels with his job & we never know how comfortable the bed will be. Where we currently are, the mattress is awful! Horrible sink in the middle of the bed (queen). I ordered this not sure if it would help but thought it was worth a try. The change & support in the mattress is amazing. First good nights sleep since weve been here! And the best part is we can take this with us when we leave! Lightweight & portable. So happy with this purchase!Trekelco, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Just what I needed
I love it no longer has a dip in the middle told a friend to try before she buys a mattress glad I got this thank you HSN.bennty, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
These work just as described- worth trying, they really make a BIG improvement!!!lizardX, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful