Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. This Mattress Helper is designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, it provides plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- For a twin size bed, use (1) 31" x 50" Mattress Helper.
- For a double/full/queen size bed, use (2) 20" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- For a king size bed, use (2) 31" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
It Feels Like a Different Bed!
This product is a life saver! Our mattress has been horribly uncomfortable for months, with a major "dip" on my side of the bed causing morning aches and pains and a rough time sleeping. We couldn't afford a new mattress right away, so when I saw this product on HSN, I threw caution to the winds and ordered it. The difference is like night and day. It has really helped. I sleep through the night again, and feel much more refreshed in the morning. For the price, I hope it lasts awhile!cherwingate, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I was very pleasantly surprised. Wasn't sure this would work. A good friend has a very thick king size mattress with a pronounced crater right in the center of his side. I gave this as a gift and he said he had the best night's sleep in a long time. The Mattress Helper completely resolved the problem and he saved over $1000 not having to buy a new mattress as planned!WalterB, NJ
works like a dream what a difference in our mattress which is only 7 years old but had a dip. love thisanissa1, NY
I ordered it for under my sofa cushions and it works very well. What a great idea. Only thing is that it is wider than needed. Any suggestions as to how I can fix that?optimist401, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Just what we needed.
Easy to place and adds stability to sagging areas. Perfect.stubbygirl, OR