Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. This Mattress Helper is designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, it provides plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- For a twin size bed, use (1) 31" x 50" Mattress Helper.
- For a double/full/queen size bed, use (2) 20" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- For a king size bed, use (2) 31" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
Works for our needs
We ordered this item not for our bed BUT for under our sofa cushions. We were contemplating buying new 6" foam (which would be MUCH MORE). We are pleased we decided to try the Mattress Helper.imsmartshopper, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have a 17 year old mattress! This made it seem brand new! I love it!Pattyanddj, WVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have a two yr old , very expensive mattress that was warping on my side enough to make me feel uncomfortable. Bought this and have been able to see and feel the difference immediately.I even slept all night. I bought the twin size and it was all I needed.I'm buying another to store.love it. highly recommend.howe79, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I cant believe the difference in my bed. The sagging is gone! Its like having a new mattress. Great buy!Nina111953, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
All I can say is..It REALLY WORKS!!!bellski, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful