Mattress Helper® Under-Mattress Cushioned Mattress Support
Overview & Details
No one likes a sagging mattress — or having to spend their hard-earned cash on a new one. This Mattress Helper is designed to go between your mattress and box spring and reinforce those soft areas for added support. Firm but flexible, it provides plenty of comfort to help you get more restful sleep. So forget the stress of mattress shopping, and settle in for the better slumber you deserve.
Good to Know
- For a twin size bed, use (1) 31" x 50" Mattress Helper.
- For a double/full/queen size bed, use (2) 20" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- For a king size bed, use (2) 31" x 50" Mattress Helpers.
- Mattress Helper is not a medical nor an orthopedic device.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort as a result of using Mattress Helper, you should immediately discontinue use and seek the medical attention of your doctor or physician.
- 2 people are needed to install this item: 1 person to lift the mattress and 1 person to put the Mattress Helper in place.
- Use caution when lifting any mattress to install Mattress Helper to avoid back injury.
- Mattress Helper is not a topper and is intended to go underneath your mattress only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 50"L x 31"W x 2" Deep|
|Material Composition:||High density polyurethane foam with non-slip additive finish|
|Care:||Spot clean only|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Designed to be placed between the mattress and the box spring
- Helps reinforce the soft area where your mattress sags and raises it for added support
- Cushioned support helps provide comfort for restful sleep
- Can help create the feel of a medium-firm feeling
- Helps your bed look and feel better
- Can be moved anywhere under the mattress to adjust for your personal comfort and support
Made of durable high density polyurethane foam
- Allows mattress to continue to flex and move
Patented spacing design
- Allows for a comfortable and firmer mattress for a more restful night's sleep
Non-slip fabric covering
- Keeps the Mattress Helper in place between the mattress and box spring
- Helps prevent shifting under the mattress
They REALLY Work!!
We have 5-year old Tempurpedic, an Investment that you hope not to repeat often.. It was INVALUABLE when I broke my Pelvis in 3 places a few years ago! However, after healing I noticed a distinct DIP in that area of the mattress.. I tried those slats sold on TV for sagging couches. Not good.. Then I saw this on HSN. I convinced Hubby to try 'em. They ACTUALLY WORK! My DIP is much less noticeable & my 7', 280lb Hubby's side got a nice boost too! A BIG RETURN for a Small Investment! Thanks, HSN!!SoBlessed224, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Try before buying a new mattress
Frustrated with my 5 year old mattress that had become uncomfortable from dips and low spots we almost bought a new one. Fortunately I found this on the hsn website. Its saves us thousands, and given us a better nights sleep. No more sore backs when we wake up!natmccann, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
It's been in use a couple of weeks, and so far, it does as advertised.jbull3, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Wonderful Product - Mattress Helper
Purchased in a twin for my guest bedroom bed and it has made a huge difference in a very old mattress. Very comfortable and sleepable now; mattress was sinking to one side bed is full size). Wanted to order in a full but HSN has sold out, please restock these because I could use another one.821mary5, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Mattress Helper Does work!!!!
My mattress is a old one . it was sinking in the middle. After applying under mattress support. The mattress feels like new. At first I wasn't sure, But I talk my self into getting it. it works!!!!Lisa1215, TNWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful