Martino by Martino Cartier Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner Set
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Luxuriously creamy, color-safe shampoo and weightless conditioner that help add the look of body and volume to hair
What You Get
- 8.45 fl. oz. Complete Care Shampoo
- 8.45 fl. oz. Hydrating Volumizing Conditioner
What It Does
Complete Care Shampoo
- Gently removes excess oil, debris and buildup to reveal hair that is healthy-looking and vibrant
- Helps restore hydration to mend split ends
- Contains biotin, caffeine and a proprietary "Jewels of the Nile" blend containing myrrh resin, papyrus stem extract, honey and rose flower oil
- Revitalizes hair and promotes elasticity to resist breakage
- Fortifies hair at the roots to impart a thicker and fuller appearance
Hydrating Volumizing Conditioner
- Weightless conditioner that replenishes hair with lasting hydration
- Smooths and detangles hair without leaving buildup or residue
- Fortifies hair to help promote elasticity and resist breakage
- Contains biotin, caffeine and a proprietary "Jewels of the Nile" blend of myrrh resin, papyrus stem extract, honey and rose flower oil
- Maximizes body and volume, especially in fine and limp hair
How to Use
- For normal hair, shampoo hair first, then follow with conditioner.
- For fine hair, use conditioner before shampooing hair.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MIPA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance/Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silicone Quaternium-8, Coco-Betaine, Glycereth-26, Polyquaternium-10, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Glycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cyperus Papyrus Stem Extract, Caffeine, Biotin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Aspartic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone|
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance/ Parfum, Dimethiconol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cyperus Papyrus Stem Extract, Caffeine, Biotin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone|
I normally live in New England but came out to Arizona for the winter this year. They have had little to no rain since October. My normally shiny bouncy hair turned to straw!Horribly dry and nothing I tried was helping.Saw this product on HSN, read the reviews and ordered it. Within 3 days my dry lifeless hair was shiny and bouncy! Looks and feels great.Highly recommend!akdesigns, AZ
Shine, healthy, worth every cent!!!
My hair was so dull after 3 - 4 days of dying it. Have tried E V E R Y T H I N G!! My hair was dull, drab. Scalp dry with dandruff Yuk! Washed my hair with this . . . . I'm loving it. I'm 63 and my hair looks like I'm in my 30's!! Healthy, shining, no dandruff . YES I recommend this to everyone that had lost having great hair days 5 days a week.Noreen11, CO
You have to try this!!
I just used thus today and I love it! I have naturally curly hair and it is usually has no life. I used the Conditioner first then shampoo... it is amazing!. My hair has new life.. smells fantastic and looks incredible!! I will buy again and will be buying more Martino products.angie12alex, IN
I've used a very popular product for over 15 yrs and when I saw your product I figured it was time to try something new. Upon using it I noticed softer and more shiny hair being a guy one might not think that's important but for me I was amazed. I've never reviewed any product until now and I'm pleased to do so. One thought u should have a travel size in the shampoo/conditioners do leave in treatment as a trio for frequent travelers like myself. A+++CHACHACHA69, RI