Martino Cartier Heat Blade Straightening Comb Lite
Overview & Details
What It Is
Compact, travel-friendly straightening tool that works even on short hair styles and men's hair or beards.
What You Get
- Heat Blade Straightening Comb Lite
- User's manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Mini ceramic tourmaline fins allow your hair to glide through in one pass
- Outer skeleton heat guard creates a protective barrier
- Smooths even the most unmanageable hair cuticle for less frizz and loads of shine
- Style retention
- Quickly heats up and has 2 heat settings (Medium 340 degrees F and High 375 degrees F)
How to Use
- Wash, dry, and comb hair thoroughly.
- Wrap a towel around neck to prevent possible skin burns.
- Plug the product into the power outlet and push the power switch to start. The power indicator light will show that the appliance is turned on.
- Select ideal temperature setting: Medium or High.
- Let the appliance heat up for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Separate a section of hair.
- Hold hair end firmly and slowly glide comb through hair from root to tip in one pass.
- Repeat for other sections of hair.
- After using, push the power switch to the OFF location to shut down the appliance and unplug.
- Wait until appliance has cooled down before packing away.
Good To Know
- For adult use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Not to be used by adults with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities.
- Do not make contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not use near water.
- Do not leave unattended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 9"L x 1"W x 1-1/2"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
I appreciate the fact that there was an African American lady using this comb so that I could decide whether or not it would work for me too. She said that her hair was not relaxed, and I saw the results she got. This is what sold me to make the purchase because I have coarse, long relaxed hair. So I felt it would work for me too. Well, it works. This comb is the "bomb"!! I will never go back to using a flat iron again. I do my own hair and am getting salon results. Way to go, Martino!!Barb4G, SCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Heat blade comb
Its a great product to use on short wavy hair! It gives me volume, for very thin hair! Easy to use, you will not get burned and small enough to take with you every where!olamedi, VA
I have really short wavy hair. It gets fuzzy and poofy. this gets rid of the fuzz and the poof and makes it shine. Saves on keratin treatments. Wont need them now. Light. Simple. Just great!allieanne, NJ
I have been using this for approximately a week. It is great! I can get more body in my hair. It is awesome! So glad I got it.catlover100, PA
It does what it says.Gia1011, MA