Martino by Martino Cartier Texturizing Pomade
Overview & Details
What It Is
Pomade styling product to achieve high-definition styles with texture
What You Get
- 2 oz. Texturizing Pomade
What It Does
- Delivers high-definition styles while providing intense moisture to hair
- Fortifies hair at the roots for a thicker and fuller appearance
- Moisturizes for younger-looking hair
- Promotes elasticity to help prevent breakage
- Powered by a proprietary elixir containing papyrus stem extract, commiphora myrrha resin, honey and rosa damascena flower oil, as well as biotin and caffeine
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 participants who used Texturizing Pomade, the following results were reported after 1 use:
- 93% of participates reported having neater looking hair with less frizz and no fly aways after using the texturizing pomade
- 100% of participates reported shinier looking hair after applying the texturizing pomade
- 97% of participates reported they were able to achieve a more texturized, separated, piecey and fun style when using the texturizing pomade
How to Use
- Heat-activate formula by rubbing a small amount of product in hands until it becomes clear.
- Apply evenly to hair.
- Use on wet hair for a wet-looking finish and on dry hair for a less defined, natural look.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Oleth-3, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minerale, Oleth-5, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-90M, Caffeine, Biotin, Cyperus Papyrus Stem Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Glycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene|
I love this
This is the best product!! Great for frizzy hair...after using, hair looks like I just left the salonannkurtz, NJ
Yup, it works.
My fine thin hair says thank you very much. Like steroids for hair. Pumped up and full of muscle. Did not use much, and could not see stuff in my hair, just saw bigger hair.Peacemaker714, FL
Best Texturizer Ever
I have tried so many Texturizer and this one is the best. Holds your hair not greasy not sticky. Just love itFANGO, NJWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Great to make a pieces around my face.Will but again.Thanksluda599, NJ
you can always refresh your style by rubbing your scalp and poof volume I love thisbetsythebets123, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful