Martino by Martino Cartier Texturizing Pomade
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Pomade styling product to achieve high-definition styles with texture
What You Get
- 2 oz. Texturizing Pomade
What It Does
- Delivers high-definition styles while providing intense moisture to hair
- Fortifies hair at the roots for a thicker and fuller appearance
- Moisturizes for younger-looking hair
- Promotes elasticity to help prevent breakage
- Powered by a proprietary elixir containing papyrus stem extract, commiphora myrrha resin, honey and rosa damascena flower oil, as well as biotin and caffeine
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 participants who used Texturizing Pomade, the following results were reported after 1 use:
- 93% of participates reported having neater looking hair with less frizz and no fly aways after using the texturizing pomade
- 100% of participates reported shinier looking hair after applying the texturizing pomade
- 97% of participates reported they were able to achieve a more texturized, separated, piecey and fun style when using the texturizing pomade
How to Use
- Heat-activate formula by rubbing a small amount of product in hands until it becomes clear.
- Apply evenly to hair.
- Use on wet hair for a wet-looking finish and on dry hair for a less defined, natural look.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Oleth-3, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minerale, Oleth-5, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-90M, Caffeine, Biotin, Cyperus Papyrus Stem Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Glycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene|
I have baby fine blonde hair and have always had a problem with texturizing/volumizing products making my hair feel greasy and dirty. This product gives my hair just the right amount of texture and I can go one-to-two days before I have to wash my hair. Please continue to carry this product.Margie, NJ
I like it!
I have thick and frizzy hair and as a senior I guess its a blessing (smile). It looks nice when I blow it out. Using this product a day after blowing my hair out gives me somewhat of a piecing look which I like. At first I wasn't sure but I think its because I used too much. I tried it with much less and I really like it.MsAda, CA