Martino by Martino Cartier Double the Fun Curling Wand
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Innovative curling wand with a split barrel design
What You Get
- Curling wand
- User's manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- 1-1/4" ceramic barrel with 24K gold plated floating plates mounted on a 4-point tether system
- Creates beautiful, long-lasting, cascading curls
- Negative ions work to smoothe out rough and frizzy hair
- 3 heat settings with an LED display allow you to adjust based on hair type
- Cool tip for safe handling
How to Use
- Slide a small section of hair into the center of the barrel.
- Rotate the iron as the hair glides through the center and wraps around the barrel.
- Continue to rotate the iron until the hair slides out of the barrel.
- Repeat the process around your entire head.
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 12-1/2"L x 1-2/3" Diameter Swivel cord approx. 8'L|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Yes and another YES!
Couldn't believe the video but it works! Works marvelously! YES! (MinnesotaMyTreasures, FL
Finally, a heat tool that doesn't damage
I normally pay for a blow out on my hair weekly as i could never get my long hair to look anything but flyaway and rough, after many styling tools, this one is the best for me, especially as it seems to do little to no damage to my medium to thick hair. It gets rid of my always there frizzies and static, puts a wonderful smooth shiny sleek bounce, soft curl, to my long chest length blonde hair, and the curl stays there for days until i wash it again!So quick and easy to use,no more blowouts now!dove99, FL
unusual design the hair just slips into the barrel makes great curls/waves-easy to useBann1, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
My daughter love it!sally19957, HI
Best curling iron for my hairstyle
I have below shoulder length, fine hair. I wear my hair curled in vertical curls. I think this iron is best for vertical curls. Very easy to use once you get the hang of it. Curls are bouncy and shiny. I just love the look. The curl lasts longer than other curling irons.tleet, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful