Marilyn Miglin 4 fl. oz. Pheromone Fragrance Hair Mist
Overview & Details
What It Is
A hair mist that scents the hair with rich and full notes of Pheromone fragrance.
What You Get
- 4 fl. oz. Pheromone Fragrance Hair Mist
- Top: Bergamot Italian, leafy greens and orange flower
- Mid: Jasmin Italian, geranium bourban, iris de Florence and cassis absolute
- Base: Sandalwood East Indies, oakmoss and vanilla absolute
What It Does
- Pheromone is often described as one of the world's most precious perfumes
- A delicate blend of 179 quality ingredients, including flower essences, roots, wild grasses, exotic barks, seeds, rare wine resins and essential oils from France, Italy, Belgium, Madagascar, Portugal and Egypt
- Created with the delicate essential oils of seven pure white flowers that will surround you with a fragrant aura that is feminine, ethereal and innocent
- Easy to slip into your purse; great for women on the go
How to Use
- Spray in a cloud onto your brush, or directly onto hair.
Made in USA
MMIGLIN PHEROMONE HAIR MIST 4 fl. oz.
Smells nice, but....
I ordered this and the day it came I opened it right away, which was a good thing. It was wrapped in a bubble wrap bag and the bottle had been leaking a little bit. I opened everything up and saw that it was leaking around the pump. This was also the case for the destiny hair fragrance. I called customer service to let them know there was a qc issue but she wasn't very concerned about it. I was then told that she would give me a small credit towards my purchase; I never got it. Nice otherwise.chilady3, ILWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Smelled great ..but sadly I dropped it on the floor and the plastic bottle broke. I had to throw it away...Hopefully they will make the plastic more heavy duty so this wont happen in the future.Blurry, WAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I ordered this hair mist, as I was wishing the scent is the same as the body cream. well, the scent is terrible! smells like cat urine, maybe that is why it is called "pheromone." I will return it, it is not worth the price.nugget13, NMWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
not the way i remember
this is not the pheramone fragrance that i used to use does anyone know what happened?1sparky, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Former model and beauty industry pioneer Marilyn Miglin understands the elegance of age, and wants to empower women to feel beautiful. For 40 years, Marilyn has been committed to researching the newest ingredients for advancements in skin care. Her anti-aging skin care lines help add firmness, resilience and smoothness to menopausal skin. Try her enchanting fragrances, too, for an experience you won't soon forget! "
Remind me about Marilyn Miglin upcoming shows.