Marian Getz "Simply the Best: Rice Cooker Recipes" Cookbook
Overview & Details
Your rice cooker can go way beyond the simple side; it's just about knowing what to put inside. This mouth-watering cookbook is your key to succulent entrées, scrumptious sides of potatoes or pasta and sinfully delicious desserts. Just don't be surprised if your family declares you to be "simply the best!"
|Measurements:||Approx. 11-1/8"L x 8-3/4"W x 3/8"H|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Features 100-plus great rice cooker recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and after-dinner desserts
- Enjoy such recipes as Mac and Cheese, Pot Roast For One, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta, Pizza Casserole, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Cherry Cobbler, Margarita Shrimp, Meatballs in Sauce, Chocolate Fondue, Sweet and Sour Pork, Easy Queso Dip and much more
Loaded with useful tips
- Features helpful tips on measuring ingredients, stocking your pantry and cooking
Written by Marian Getz
- Longtime pastry chef for Wolfgang Puck
- Introduction by Wolfgang Puck
- "Source Pages"
All of her cookbooks are great. I use them weekly.Stacyeh, TX
Great little cook book.
I love Marian on the show and think the cook book is excellent. Only issue is she does not have enough fish meals. Everything else is perfect. Definitely worth buying.Judy654321, CA
Great recipes. Use it all the time.lne, IL
Best/easy rice cooker recipes
Needed a cookbook to go with rice cooker. Love the recipes. Easy to follow and they taste great.foodie22, IL
Love the recipes
This book has the best recipes tor the rice cooker so pleased that I bought it.shooter390, NY