exclusive! Marian Getz "Simply the Best Pressure Cooker Recipes" Cookbook
You love your pressure cooker but you're still figuring out just what this versatile appliance can do. This updated cookbook features useful cooking charts that show you how to prepare meats, legumes, grains, veggies and more with the most popular pressure cooker sizes and brands. Give it a try and you'll see why your pressure cooker is simply the best!
- Features 80 terrific pressure cooker recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert
- Enjoy dishes such as Pot Roast, Butternut Squash Soup, Carolina Pulled Pork, Chocolate Truffle Cake, Lamb Shanks, Southern Greens, American Goulash, Bourbon Chicken, Easy Cheesecake, Game Day Sausage Dip, Kung Pao Ramen and much more
Suitable for most pressure cooker sizes and brands
- Recipes work with 2-, 5-, 6- and 10-quart pressure cookers
Loaded with useful tips
- Features helpful tips on pressure cooking and stocking your pantry
- Includes a handy cooking chart
Written by Marian Getz
- Longtime pastry chef for Wolfgang Puck
- Introduction by Wolfgang Puck
|Measurements:||Approx. 8.75"L x 11.125"H x 0.35" Thick|
|Country of Origin:||Printed in USA|
About The Brand
The name Wolfgang Puck is synonymous with the ultimate in all aspects of the culinary arts. This world-renowned master chef and restaurateur’s skill in the kitchen and passion for quality has earned him a reputation that’s unparalleled in his field. Puck’s attention to detail is evident in his signature line of professional-quality cookware and time-saving kitchen appliances and essentials. If you share Puck’s passion for good food and great cookware, this collection is for you!