Magic Mirror Multifunctional Fold-Out Travel Beauty Mirror - Peppermint
Overview & Details
What It Is
Non-glass, lightweight travel mirror that can be used 3 ways
What You Get
- Magic Mirror
What It Does
- Made from portable and travel-safe reflective acrylic
- Super-stylish and well-designed
- Compact - fits easily into your beauty case or handbag
- Approx. 26"L x 7-1/2"W x 1/4"H
3 Ways To Use Magic Mirror
- Vanity: Place Magic Mirror on its side. Easily stands up on any flat surface so you can check your hair from every angle.
- Full Length: Open Magic Mirror completely and you have an instant full-length mirror for checking on your outfit.
- Pyramid: Free-standing position with the perfect angle for applying makeup; can be used by 2 people at the same time
Made in China
Good to Know
- Do not scratch mirror. When in a pyramid position, always place the canvas side down to avoid scratches.
- Keep away from hairspray and makeup products.
- Clean with a soft microfiber cloth. Gentle use of warm water can be used to remove dirt.
mirrors dont line up
This is a great Idea but not successfully put together. when you unfold the mirror to make it a full length the mirrors don't line up and gives you a distorted view of yourself. Again great Idea just not executed well.apavingterri, MDWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful
Not what i thought. Cheap material and mirrors were distorted. Save your money. Better off purchasing in a drug store...better quality.SweetieNme, FLWas this review helpful? 15 out of 15 found this review helpful
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about The Beauty Spy upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Lynn Murphy
with Host Brett Chukerman