Magic Dust Blurring Powder & Age-Defying Beauty Treatment
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
A delicate blurring powder that transforms when massaged onto skin. With key ingredients including collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and bamboo. Magic Dust immediately and temporarily imparts a blurring effect for a smoother, brighter, more refreshed look to targeted areas of the skin. Achieve camera-ready skin and an airbrushed effect with this innovative blurring powder.
What You Get
- .21 oz. Magic Dust Age-Proof Blurring Powder
What It Does
- Exceptional beauty treatment instantly and temporarily blurs the appearance of wrinkles and visible lines on the face, neck, decollete and backs of hands; achieve an immediate blurred airbrushed look, evening the appearance of the complexion and helping smooth out the look of features
- Instantly blurs the lines of aging for a beautiful soft-focus look
- Contains key beneficial cosmetic beauty ingredients such as collagen and hyaluronic acid and antioxidants like bamboo and Vitamin C
- Instantly transforms from a powder into a silky veil over the skin leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed
- Provides an instant and temporary blurring/brightening effect that transforms the look of all skin tones
How to Use
- Product is very potent. A pinch goes a long way.
- Do not press the bottom of the bottle with too much force. A gentle press is all you need to dispense the Magic Dust.
- Apply Magic Dust after moisturizer. If you see white residue you may have used too much. Magic Dust is buildable. Apply one layer and continue to build for an increased blurring effect.
- When applying to the face, use the tip of the bottle to point to the area you would like to target, tilt head back slightly and gently press the button on the bottom of the bottle to dispense Magic Dust. Immediately massage into skin with head tilted back.
- You may also choose to dispense Magic Dust onto the back of your hand and use your finger to apply to the areas you would like to target.
- Recommended for use as a targeted treatment, not for application over entire face. (Eye area safe.)
- Do not dilute or mix. Twist cap to tighten.
Made in France
|Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), SILICA SILYLATE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, NYLON-12, BAMBOO POWDER (BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER), GLUCONOLACTONE, ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, SEA WATER (MARIS AQUA), VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE
SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, HYALURONIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, METHYL
GLUCOSIDE PHOSPHATE, COPPER LYSINATE/PROLINATE, HORSETAIL KELP EXTRACT (LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT), HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, XYLITOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, METHICONE, LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE.
I was so excited to receive my Magic Dust in the mail yesterday! I immediately tried it and am very pleased. It feels great going on- a soft powder to a cooling serum. It instantly blurred the fine lines around my eyes and gave me an airbrushed look as promised. Also a bonus that it is good for your skin in the long term.CookiePie116, PA
This product is amazing! Like nothing else you have ever tried, its airbrushing in a bottle. Comes out a fine, cooling powder and then melts into your skin blurring fine lines, pores and even deeper wrinkles. It took my 11 between eyebrows OUT! Loved it and will be purchasing more.8geranium, PA
Sort of works on the pores on my nose, but does nothing for even very small wrinkles. To not get dust all over, I turn the container upside down, tap it on my finger and rub it into my nose pores. I'll use it 'til it's gone, but will not purchase again.Terrible advertising ploy.trisha18, IL