M. Asam VINOLIFT® Skin Tightening Cream with Bag
Overview & Details
M. Asam VINOLIFT Skin Tightening Cream with Bag
What It Is
Especially developed for mature skin, this day-and-night cream helps firm the appearance of skin. The rich formulation is dermatologically tested. Cream comes in a jar decorated with mulitcolored faux crystals and also comes with a cosmetic bag.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. VINOLIFT Skin Tightening Cream
- Silvertone cosmetic bag
What It Does
- Intensely moisturizes skin
- Helps optimize skin's own natural elasticity
- Helps fight against free radical aggressors
- Leaves skin looking supple and firm
In a clinical study on 30 subjects who used the product twice a day for 2 weeks:
- 100% of the participants' appearance of skin elasticity level was optimized
- Optimized the condition for increased skin elasticity after 2 weeks by 26% on average
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey with 30 subjects who used the product twice a day for 2 weeks:
- 73% reported their skin looked firmer
- 76% reported their complexion looked tighter
- 86% reported the elasticity of their skin appeared optimized
How to Use
- Gently massage onto your cleansed face and neck in the morning and evening.
Cream made in Germany; bag made in China
Good to Know
- Contains grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, hyaluronic acid, ceramides and VINOLIFT complex of grape stem cells, encapsulated OPC and encapsulated resveratrol.
- Also contains several plant extracts such as a plant complex of magnolia extract, willow bark extract, rosemary leaf extract, green tea extract, chamomile extract and grapefruit extract.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bag away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds or playpens. This bag is not a toy.
|Material Composition:||Bag outer 100% polyurethan; inner 100% nylon|
|Measurements:||Bag approx. 8-3/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Meristem Cell Culture, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Sphingolipids, Isoniacinamide, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol.|
I have used this cream for years, its affordable and it works. It moisturizers, firms and very light. I have oily skin, mid 50's, very sensitive skin and, this product doesn't break me out. I feel it can stand up to very expensive products. I have used most of skin care lines at HSN and this line is my staple.honeys, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This is a good product. Light cream. Very light fragrance. However, I need to return. I am having an allergic reaction. So sorry I cannot continue to use it.Wilmington, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grapeseed oil. One of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grape-based products into your home.
Remind me about M. Asam upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Debbie Denmon
with Host Bobbi Ray Carter
with Host Lesley Machado