M. Asam VINOLIFT® Skin Tightening Cream 3.38 fl. oz.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
M. Asam VINOLIFT Skin Tightening Cream
What It Is
Especially developed for mature skin, this day-and-night cream helps firm the appearance of skin. The rich formulation is dermatologically tested.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. VINOLIFT Skin Tightening Cream (faux) Crystal Edition
What It Does
- Intensely moisturizes skin
- Helps optimize skin's own natural elasticity
- Helps fight against free radical aggressors
- Leaves skin looking supple and firm
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey with 30 subjects who used the product twice a day for 2 weeks:
- 73% reported their skin looked firmer
- 76% reported their complexion looked tighter
- 86% reported the elasticity of their skin appeared optimized
How to Use
- Gently massage onto your cleansed face and neck in the morning and evening.
Made in Germany
Good to Know
- Contains grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, hyaluronic acid, ceramides and VINOLIFT complex of grape stem cells, encapsulated OPC and encapsulated resveratrol.
- Also contains several plant extracts such as a plant complex of magnolia extract, willow bark extract, rosemary leaf extract, green tea extract, chamomile extract and grapefruit extract.
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Meristem Cell Culture, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Sphingolipids, Isoniacinamide, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol.|
I have been using this cream for years. Don't know what I would do without it! I am 70 years old and my face feels amazing!leedow26, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Im 49 and seeing unwelcome changes. I usually get acne from heavy creams but not from this one. Love this and the eye cream as well. It really works! Very strong scent but since no breakouts I will buy this again.massachusettsmom, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I like the cream. I can use this for my face and neck. THANK YOU M. ASAM AND HSN.love72, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I love this cream and I have sensitive skin and this is a calming cream and does a marvelous job. I use it morning and evening. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Thank you HSN for bringing this to us.GLO1JEAN, PAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
This is by far m. Asam's BEST cream! Wow, it's so soothing and emollient, my skin is still feeling great in the morning. The jar is huge too, such a great product, it also works well with other serums. There is a very slight scent, but nothing that's off-putting...it dissipates quickly. I've got very dry, sensitive skin, this makes all the difference in keeping my skin looking great.Mulberrymarquess, MAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 7 found this review helpful