M. Asam VINO GOLD V-Form Serum with Bag
Overview & Details
What It Is
This age-defying face serum helps firm the appearance of your skin. It comes with a zippered cosmetic bag perfect for travel or your bathroom.
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. VINO GOLD V-Form Perfecting Serum
- Goldtone cosmetic bag
What It Does
VINO GOLD V-Form Perfecting Serum
- Helps uplift the appearance of skin
- Helps optimize skin elasticity
- Provides your skin with moisture
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother-looking skin
Clinical Study Results
In a clinical study on 30 women who used the product twice a day for 8 weeks, the participants saw on average a 28% increase in skin elasticity
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 women who used the product twice a day, after 8 weeks:
- 80% of the women said their complexion looked refreshed
- 73% of the women said their complexion appeared smoother
- 76% of the women said their skin looked uplifted
- 73% of the women said their skin felt more supple
- 73% of the women said their cheeks looked uplifted
- 70% of the women said their complexion looked tighter and firmer
- 76% of the women said the elasticity of their skin was optimized
How to Use
- Apply and gently massage onto your cleansed face, neck and decollete. Follow with your usual skin care routine.
Serum made in Germany; bag made in China
Good to Know
- Key ingredients include VINO GOLD complex with OPC and resveratrol combined with a peptide, an ingredient complex called Idealift, grape-seed oil and allantoin.
- Contains fragrance No. 1 from the VINO GOLD line.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Idealift is a registered trademark of Sederma S.A.S.
|Material Composition:||Bag exterior made of polyurethan; interior made of nylon|
|Measurements:||Bag approx. 9-1/4"L x 1/2"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Squalane, Pentylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Inulin, Hydrolyzed Carrageenan, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.|
Disappointed once again!
Well, the bag is cheap but not the reason I purchased this serum. The serum smells terrible but I will continue to use it til I run out of it and I won't be reordering.BethFl, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grapeseed oil. One of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grape-based products into your home.
Remind me about M. Asam upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Marlo Smith
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Carrie Smith