M. Asam VINO GOLD® Eye Cream 1.01 fl. oz.
What It Is
This fragrance-free eye cream cares for your eye contour area and is gentle enough to use day and night.
What You Get
- 1.01 fl. oz. VINO GOLD Eye Cream
What It Does
- Contains the patent-pending VINO GOLD complex with OPC and peptides; further key ingredients are cold-pressed grape seed oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, a Vitamin B complex (Vitamin B3 and panthenol), a ceramide complex, sage extract and green tea extract
- Helps reduce the visible signs of aging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye-contour area
- Helps smooth the delicate skin around your eye area
- Helps your eye area look revived, invigorated and youthful
- Dermatologically-tested formula designed for all ages and all skin types
In a 4-week application study with 30 subjects, VINO GOLD Eye Cream showed an average improvement in the skin roughness of 22% 24 hours after the first application. The average improvement in the roughness of the skin after 4 weeks of product application amounted to 45.7%.
Consumer Perception Survey
In a 4 week consumer survey with 30 subjects using the VINO GOLD Eye Cream, the following results were proven:
- 60% stated: "The eye area looks more radiant"
- 60% stated: "The eye area looks firmer"
- 66% confirmed: "My eye area looks fresher and rested"
- 66% stated: "Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced"
- 83% stated: "Dry lines seem to be smoothed"
How to Use
- Gently pat Eye Cream onto the cleansed area around the eyes.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Inulin, Glucose, Niacinamide, Sphingolipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol.|
About The Brand
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grapeseed oil. One of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grape-based products into your home.
Remind me about upcoming M. Asam shows.
When To Watch
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Lesley Machado