M. Asam VINO GOLD® Eye Cream 1.01 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This fragrance-free eye cream cares for your eye contour area and is gentle enough to use day and night.
What You Get
- 1.01 fl. oz. VINO GOLD Eye Cream
What It Does
- Contains the patent-pending VINO GOLD complex with OPC and peptides; further key ingredients are cold-pressed grape seed oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, a Vitamin B complex (Vitamin B3 and panthenol), a ceramide complex, sage extract and green tea extract
- Helps reduce the visible signs of aging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye-contour area
- Helps smooth the delicate skin around your eye area
- Helps your eye area look revived, invigorated and youthful
- Dermatologically-tested formula designed for all ages and all skin types
In a 4-week application study with 30 subjects, VINO GOLD Eye Cream showed an average improvement in the skin roughness of 22% 24 hours after the first application. The average improvement in the roughness of the skin after 4 weeks of product application amounted to 45.7%.
Consumer Perception Survey
In a 4 week consumer survey with 30 subjects using the VINO GOLD Eye Cream, the following results were proven:
- 60% stated: "The eye area looks more radiant"
- 60% stated: "The eye area looks firmer"
- 66% confirmed: "My eye area looks fresher and rested"
- 66% stated: "Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced"
- 83% stated: "Dry lines seem to be smoothed"
How to Use
- Gently pat Eye Cream onto the cleansed area around the eyes.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Inulin, Glucose, Niacinamide, Sphingolipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol.|
I saw the difference in two weeks of use. My eyes were looking tired and a skin expert suggested I change eye cream. I decided to try VINO GOLD and I'm glad I did.... the results are very noticeablerdm1, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
A Wonderful Product
I was looking for a new eye cream and found this Vino Gold Eye Cream on HSN. The first time I used it, the area beneath my eyes became really smooth which really impressed me. This is my new found friend against dry skin and wrinkles around the eye.jakubgirl, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best I've found
I'm 61, and I've tried so many eye creams. To me, this is the best: it soothes the under eye area, and my dark circles & puffiness definitely improve. I'm going to send some to a friend who needs it.HIGHLY recommend it.BethSchw, SCWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Noticed a difference in just 3 days!
This eye cream is amazing. I have used many eye creams but this one is a keeper.BethFl, FLWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
Great Eye Cream!
My skin has changed quite a bit and so I decided to give the M. Asam line a try. This did not disappoint! I love the light feeling of the cream, yet it leaves my eye area so moisturized and it lasts all day! Definitely sticking to this line and eye cream!Mom2A, ILWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful