M. Asam Perfect Teint II with Multicolored Faux Crystals
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
M. Asam Perfect Teint II Multicolored Faux Crystals
What It Is
Immediate and temporary beauty formula helps smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
What You Get
- 1.01 fl. oz. Perfect Teint II with multicolored faux crystals
What It Does
- Helps reduce the appearance of open pores and imperfections
- Controls the look of shine, giving a matte finish
- Can be combined with makeup or used after makeup is applied
- Smoothing texture fills in the lines, pores and imperfections, helping them appear drastically reduced
- Helps skin look smooth like satin, giving you a flawless-looking, more radiant complexion for a younger look
How to Use
- Let your moisturizer fully absorb, before applying.
- Apply your silicon-free makeup and then follow with Perfect Teint II. Or use Perfect Teint II as a makeup base.
- Apply a tiny amount directly onto small lines or thinly onto the entire face. The trick to applying is actually using very little.
- Gently apply by patting onto your skin. Do not rub.
- Also for use on your neck, decollete and hands.
Made in Germany
Good to Know
- The formula is dermatologically tested.
|Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydrogenated Retinol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Cyclomethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).|
I love this cream. It is good to mix a little with your makeup, in fact that is how I use it. Hides lines and helps smooth flaws. wouldn't be without it.KATSAH, KS
Love the cream, love the sparkelsSam6, FL
This product is like putting glass on your face. It glides on for a flawless finish. I am so glad that I have it on auto ship.YOUNG67, NV
Changed my mind on this one
I love the feel of the product, but I wasn't sure how to really add it to my makeup routine. I had ordered it when first presented on Autoship, but cancelled it after deciding that it was an extra product I probably didn't need. Well, today I took out the jar again and had the idea of adding some foundation to it - voila!, I have a perfect weekend application. It mattifies my face, but adds a touch of color to even out my skin tone. Now I'm sorry I cancelled Autoship!terry831, CA
Glad I have Perfect Teint II on auto ship, I wouldnt want to be without it. Makeup goes on smoothly for a polished look. Highly recommend to everyone.4dickens, CA