M. Asam DORMACELL® Eye Cream .5 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
Focus on just how gorgeous your eyes can look with this moisturizing eye cream. Utilizing state-of-the-art cosmetic technology, the fragrance-free cream helps reduce the look of fine lines around your eyes, leaving your skin looking radiant and refreshed. Let it help you be a vision of beauty.
What You Get
- .51 fl. oz. DORMACELL Eye Cream
Good to Know
- IBR-Dormin® is a registered trademark of IBR.
- Vital ET™ is a trademark of Ashland, Inc.
- CHROMOCARE™ is a registered trademark of Sederma SAS in France.
- Combines latest technological advances in cosmetic research with luxurious skin care
- Contains key ingredients such as the narcissus extract complex, IBR-Dormin, as well as castor oil, jojoba oil, the Vitamin E complex Vital ET, caffeine, hyaluronic acid and CHROMOCARE
- Helps fight free radical aggressors
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye contour area
- Formulation helps maintain refreshed- and radiant-looking eyes
- Moisturizes the skin
- Helps give skin a smooth, revitalized look
- Dermatologically tested
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Rabdosia Rubescens Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Mica, Tin Oxide, Phenylpropanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).|
I like this new product for my eyes very much. Hoping to see cumulative results over time,Kris777, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 7 found this review helpful
Best eye cream
I love this eye cream. Better than the very expensive brands I have been using. Please keep it in stock. I will definitely buy again. M. Asam products are fantastic!Karatgold1, NJWas this review helpful? 8 out of 17 found this review helpful
I use it and will probably buy it again.Margie130, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Irritating to my eyes
I hate leaving negative reviews, however sometimes it's necessary. I have always liked M Asam products but not this one. I used it about 4 times and this is an eye cream so it should be very gentle, I didn't put it directly in my eyes but on my eyelids and under eye area and it was very irritating and made my eyes burn and water. I don't think an eye cream should do this and no other eye cream has ever done that. Therefore, unfortunately I am returning this along with the Dormacell serum which irritated my face. I am sorry!Hut123, SCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful