M. Asam Collagen Boost 24H Cream Faux-Crystal Edition
Overview & Details
What It Is
Faux-crystal edition of facial cream for day and night use
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. Collagen Boost 24H Cream
- Top: Lime and apple
- Mid: Heliotrope, jasmine, rose and cashmere wood
- Base: Tobacco, vanilla, marine and musk
What It Does
- Silky formulation with a pleasant floral fragrance is dermatologically tested and good for sensitive skin
- Contains COLLAGENEER®, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil, soy isoflavones and other key ingredients
- Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen levels
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes your skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple
Consumer Perception Survey
In an in-house consumer perception survey of 30 women who used 24H Cream twice a day (am/pm) for 30 days, after 30 days:
- 100% agreed: My skin appears smoother
- 97% agreed: The overall appearance of my skin looks visibly improved
- 80% agreed: My skin appears to be firmer
How to Use
- In the morning and evening, apply to your face and neck after cleansing or after a serum and gently massage in.
Made in Germany
Good to Know
- 24H means the cream is intended to be used morning and night.
- COLLAGENEER is a registered trademark of Laboratoires Expanscience.
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Coco-Caprylate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cellulose Gum, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol.|
love this product
This product is a dream to use. I goes on silky and penetrates immediately. Love M Asam products, they mostly do what they say.mommanewk, NHWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
This is really effective on my skin
Took a chance and purchased this Collagen Boost 24H Cream and I am glad I did. I like the way it makes my face feels and even though it is a bit too early to give a full review of the product -- so far I can see improvements in my skin. Will continue to use the cream (day and night) and hope to see more results as I go along. I gave it a four star because I am not even half way through in using it. I like the fact that the jar is large with lots of cream which will last me for a longer time compare to other products with limited amount for much more money. The jar is very beautiful with crystals embedded on the cover. Thank you very much!Carol362, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
M. Asam Collagen Boost 24H Cream
I should have read the ingredients first, before ordering this item. I received and tried it, and my skin turned pink and itchy. When I saw the ingredients listed, I am sorry I had ordered it. There are often ingredients in products we use that are not good for us.Blingo, VAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grapeseed oil. One of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grape-based products into your home.
Remind me about M. Asam upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Connie Craig-Carroll
with Host Sarah Anderson
with Host Marlo Smith