M. Asam Better Skin Fruit Enzyme Serum
Overview & Details
Beautiful skin begins with clean skin, so make the most of your cleansing routine with this exfoliating serum. Made with fruit acids, enzymes and other key ingredients, the serum gently removes dead skin cells and dirt, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and looking radiant. Clear the way for a more beautiful you.
What You Get
- 2.02 fl. oz. Better Skin Fruit Enzyme Serum
Good to Know
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After application to sensitive skin, can cause a slight burning/warming sensation, which generally quickly subsides. If redness or irritation of the skin occurs, the application must be reduced or stopped. In this case, wash off with water.
- Avoid direct sunlight after application.
- Use skincare with SPF the next day after use.
- Contains fruit acids, enzymes from hibiscus, pomelo, papain and papaya, and other key ingredients
- Gently removes dead skin cells, dirt and impurities on the skin
- Helps temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin, pores and dull-looking skin
- Helps optimize skin cell turnover and skin's own natural collagen levels
- Temporarily smoothes the appearance of skin
- Leaves your skin looking more even and radiant
- Helps rejuvenate and revitalize the appearance of your skin
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed without drying it out
- Enriched with moisturizers and antioxidants
- Apply like a serum, but wash off with water after 5 to 10 minutes
Suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin
- No micro-plastic particles
- Dermatologist tested
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Urea, Sodium Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, Papain, Serine, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Alanine, Glucose, Proline, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.|
Love this serum. Not your usual one as this one gets washed off. Makes my skin feel ultra soft afterwards. I love it.Hut123, SCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Good stuff. It isnt harsh but does the job. I use once a week and it sluffs off all of the dry dead skin and makes your face look younger.Jules56, AZWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
LOVE it !
Been using for years, and it works !gizmo224, NYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
My skin is soft
I did my first treatment and so far my skin feel soft. I just hope it helps with some stubborn dark skin spot on my face. I have sensitive skin, but this product is gentle and I didn't have any redness or reaction even though I am using Hydroquinone 4% on those dark spots. I will do twice a week as instructed, because my face like it. I love all M. Asam products and I am always checking if new products become available. Thanks M. Asam for good product and HSN for offering them.Lady721, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Feels really nice
Smells funny but once you get use to it, it is alright. Makes my skin smooth.BethFl, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful