We think you'll love these just as much
M. Asam® Aqua Intense® Perfect Teint - 1.69 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This product immediately and temporarily smooths away the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. Aqua Intense Perfect Teint
What It Does
- Open pores and imperfections optically disappear with perfect coverage
- Controls shine, giving a matte finish, and conceals wrinkles
- Can be combined with makeup or used after makeup is applied
- Smoothing texture fills in lines, pores and imperfections, helping them appear drastically reduced
- Skin looks smooth like satin, giving you a flawless-looking, more radiant complexion for a younger look
How to Use
- Let your moisturizer fully absorb before applying Perfect Teint.
- Apply your makeup (use only a makeup without silicon) and then follow with Perfect Teint, or use Perfect Teint as a makeup base.
- Apply a tiny amount directly onto small lines or thinly onto the entire face. The trick to applying Perfect Teint is actually using very little.
- Gently apply Perfect Teint by patting onto skin. Do not rub.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIBEHENIN, ESCIN, LACTIC ACID, LECITHIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL, MICA, CYCLOMETHICONE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)|
Soft and silky skin
I've used M. Asam products but never tried the Perfect Teint. Now that they have it in the Aqua Intense line, I tried it and really liked it. It leaves your skin soft and smoothes out the fine lines. I use a tiny amount, too, so it should last. I was concerned it would leave my skin dry but that is not a problem. It's a very nice product.PGonzalez, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Nice Addition to Makeup Routine
Leaves a nice finish to my face. Smooth and flawless. Blurs imperfections.KJL, SDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I was so hopeful that this would work. Tried it a variety of ways.....without makeup, before makeup, after makeup, mixed with make up. Use a tiny bit, used a bit more, used a decent amount. No results. Sent it back. For reference, I have 64 year old, very dry skin.choyce1, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful