M. Asam Aqua Intense Hyaluron Serum 1.69 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
Dermatologically-tested fragrance-free serum for all skin types and all ages, based on a proprietary hyaluronic acid complex
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. Aqua Intense Hyaluron Serum
What It Does
- Cares for your skin with Aquaporin Liquid G, urea, silanetriol and a patent-pending hyaluronic acid complex that intensely hydrates your skin and helps it retain moisture
- Aquaporin Liquid G is gained from a plant called jiaogulan plant
- The formulation can help improve and balance the moisture in the skin, and the natural elasticity is optimized
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin feeling supple, soft and smooth
- Your skin is moisturized and gets a radiant and younger-looking complexion
How to Use
- Apply and gently massage onto the cleansed face, neck and decollete in the morning or when needed.
- Follow with your usual moisturizer.
- Also suitable as a special beauty treatment.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Escin, Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol.|
Absorbs well, skin feels supple, soft & smooths out skin imperfections. Would definitely recommend.DorothyLL, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grapeseed oil. One of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe, M. Asam now brings its grape-based products into your home.
Remind me about M. Asam upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Marlo Smith
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Carrie Smith