Lucid 10" Refresh Luxe Pillowtop Hybrid Mattress
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- 18 Months VIP Financing. see details
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Fall asleep and awaken feeling fresh with this pillowtop hybrid mattress from Lucid. Its soft cover combines with pressure-relieving and cooling memory foams atop supportive, tempered coils, providing a medium-plush feel that's perfect for back, stomach and side sleepers alike.
What You Get
- Manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- This mattress will ship and arrive at your door compressed in a box.
- To set up your mattress, simply use scissors to cut through the plastic packaging. Place the mattress on a flat surface in a well-ventilated room and allow 12-24 hours for full expansion.
- Due to the unique properties of memory foam, dimensions after expansion may vary. This is normal and will not affect the performance of your new mattress.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor. It is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
A recycling fee will be collected for purchases delivered to the following states: California, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Mattress recycling fees are mandated by law in these states and support a state's ongoing recycling efforts.
Recycling Fee Per Each Mattress Unit*
*Each mattress and box spring is considered a separate unit. For example, a king mattress set will be charged for 3 pieces (2 box springs and 1 mattress).
- Mattress recycling fees can themselves be subject to sales tax in certain states.
- All sales will be assessed based on customer's delivery state.
- The law mandates that retailers must collect the recycling fee on all sales of included products (mattress units) in California, Connecticut or Rhode Island.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Combines the structure of innersprings with the comfort of memory foam
- Retains less heat than an all-foam mattress
- Great for back, stomach and side sleepers
- 0.25" SureCool gel-infused memory foam
- 1.5" Pressure-relieving comfort foam
- 1.5" Memory foam transition layer
- 5.5" Bonnel spring unit
- 1" Supportive base foam
- Poly/viscose blend for a soft, luxurious hand
SureCool memory foam
- Gel-infused memory foam helps create a cool and comfortable sleep environment
- Plush comfort foam helps to relieve pressure points
- Heavy-duty tempered coils create a strong and supportive core
- 2.75" foam edge encasement around spring unit for edge-to-edge support
|Measurements:||Approx. 80"L x 76"W x 10" Deep|
|Weight:||Approx. 86.6 lbs.|
|Assembly:||2 people recommended for carrying and assembly|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||72% polyester, 28% viscose (cover)|
|Fill Content:||53% polyester fiber, 36% polyurethane foam, 6% rayon fiber, 2% polypropylene fiber, coil unit|
|Fabric Care:||Spot clean only|