Lounge Doctor Leg Rest
Overview & Details
Lounge Doctor Leg Rest
Looking for the best in comfort? Your search ends with the Lounge Doctor leg rest. It provides the best in comfort and relaxation. It positions the legs in the most comfortable way possible for effective leg elevation. The lightweight design means it's easy to move around your home from the living room to the bedroom. Get ready to relax.
What You Get
- Leg rest
What It Does
- The use of leg elevation provides effective elevation and comfort for various conditions:
- Venous disease; leg elevation is "standard of care" for venous disease
- Lymphedema; leg elevation is "standard of care" for lymphatic disease
- Leg injuries (e.g. sprained ankle)
- After surgery
- Swollen legs associated with prolonged standing and sitting
- Helps reduce muscle soreness and speed muscle recovery
Good to Know
- Product not intended to prevent, treat or cure any medical disease or condition.
- To ensure the optimum benefit from your Lounge Doctor Leg Rest choose the correct size for your height: Small, Medium or Large.
- Thigh elevation at more than 40 degrees can pinch the vein in the groin and obstruct blood flow and at more than 45 degrees has been shown to be less comfortable.
- Studies have documented that with the knee straight, the popliteal vein is compressed against the tibia bone obstructing blood flow in a significant percentage of patients.
- Elevating the lower leg at a 15 degree tilt helps to use gravity to increase blood flow in the veins.
|Measurements:||Approx. 24-1/2"L x 18-1/4"W x 12"H|
|Content (Cover):||95% cotton, 5% elastene|
|Care (Cover):||Machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Patented leg rest
- Great for effective leg elevation, comfort and relaxation for various conditions
- Designed by a Board-Certified vascular surgeon
Positions legs in the most effective and most comfortable way possible
- Thigh is flexed 40 degrees, knee is bent 25 degrees, lower leg is tilted 15 degrees
- Contoured to shape of leg to equally distribute pressure
- Made of foam
- Easy on/easy off cover
Leg cramps gone! Love it.Hubby lower back problems are better too.SummerWB, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I am so glad I purchased the leg rest. I suffer from venous problem in my lower legs. It really fits the bill.2blessed12, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Stops ankles from swelling
I use this while sitting/sleeping in my recliner and since then my ankles do not swell. It's good that it is made out of a foam type which makes it lighter in weight so you can move it easily. Otherwise, it would be very heavy to move around. Another nice feature is that the cover is easy to remove and put back on. No struggle there. I bought a medium size and am 5'5" and it just barely fits but it does. It's on the large length size. It's good to have and stands up on it's bottom.Mari319, CTWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I bought his for my daughter who is extremely ill. She has had so much swelling in her lower body that is was difficult to even roll over in bed. She hasn't been able to walk since early November. Even powerful diuretics haven't been much help. She didn't use it at first thinking it wouldn't help. After using this pillow daily the results are amazing and today she took 10 steps. We are so thankful that you made this item available. Thank you!wcbtime, TNWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
We love it!
Everyone in my family uses this when they have lower back pain or leg pain. Great for swelling in the lower legs too, definitely reduces it.ChgoGirl628, ILWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful