Lounge Doctor Cool Gel-Infused Memory Foam Leg Rest with Cover
Overview & Details
End your search for the ultimate in comfort with the Lounge Doctor cool gel-infused memory foam leg rest. Like the original Lounge Doctor, it provides the ultimate in comfort and relaxation, but with the added benefit of a cool gel-infused layer. It positions the legs in the most comfortable way possible for effective leg elevation. The lightweight design means it's easy to move around your home from the living room to the bedroom so you can easily get ready to relax.
What You Get
- Cool gel-infused leg rest
What It Does
- The use of leg elevation provides effective elevation and comfort for various conditions:
- Venous disease; leg elevation is "standard of care" for venous disease
- Lymphedema; leg elevation is "standard of care" for lymphatic disease
- Leg injuries (e.g. sprained ankle)
- After surgery
- Swollen legs associated with prolonged standing and sitting
- Helps reduce muscle soreness and speed muscle recovery
- Small - For persons shorter than 5'5" tall
- Medium - For persons between 5'5" and 5'10" tall
- Large - For persons between 5'11" and 6'3" tall
Good to Know
- Product not intended to prevent, treat or cure any medical disease or condition.
- To ensure the optimum benefit from your Lounge Doctor Leg Rest choose the correct size for your height: Small, Medium or Large.
- Thigh elevation at more than 40 degrees can pinch the vein in the groin and obstruct blood flow and at more than 45 degrees has been shown to be less comfortable.
- Studies have documented that with the knee straight, the popliteal vein is compressed against the tibia bone obstructing blood flow in a significant percentage of patients.
- Elevating the lower leg at a 15 degree tilt helps to use gravity to increase blood flow in the veins.
|Color Choices:||Light Blue or Heather Gray|
|Measurements:||Approx. 18"L x 20-1/4"W x 11"H|
|Material Composition:||Fill: gel memory foam; fill: 95% cotton, 5% elastane|
|Care:||Remove cover; machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Great for effective leg elevation, comfort and relaxation for various conditions
- Designed by a Board-Certified vascular surgeon
Gel Memory Foam
- Gel-infused memory foam construction offers a comfortable, relaxing feel, while keeping your legs cool
Positions legs in the most effective and most comfortable way possible
- Thigh is flexed 40 degrees, knee is bent 25 degrees, lower leg is tilted 15 degrees
- Contoured to shape of leg to equally distribute pressure
- Made of foam
Performance fabric cover
- Water-repellent material helps protect the inner foam cushion
- Slip-resistant bottom helps keep the leg rest in place
- Zipper closure for easy removal
- Durable and machine-washable
As a nurse on my feet for 12hours a day or more, I have found tremendous relief of my achy legs after work. I prop my legs up on the leg rest for up to an hour, and I'm good to go!! I'm very pleased with my purchase!BMWAkron, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is so easy to use if you have the need to elevate your legs...my husband and I both use it!mom2candj, MOWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My back was operated on many years ago and from time to time freezes up on me. I use this in bed and can actually sleep with it usually all night. Very good buy.LadyDii1044, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best purchase I've made on HSN
Just so happened I purchased this right before I had a heart attack. So when I got out of the hosp. it was at home waiting for me! I started using it immediately. 1st & 2nd cardiologists visit, no edema in my feet & legs! Dr. was surprised!! I couldn't wait to brag about my Lounge Doctor!! I highly recommend it. I tell everyone I know about my Lounge Doctor!!Bellabluez221, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Immensely better than a typical wedge
I recently was diagnosed with lymphedema, and am using this nightly as I sleep. Prior to the Lounge Dr, I tried a wedge purchased at a home store. Wedge was better than nothing, but the Lounge Dr is higher elevation yet more comfortable. Glad I purchased it!foxvoxrox, MAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful