LORAC Front Of The Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-wearing liquid liner with a unique automatic delivery system that provides clean, precise application
What You Get
- .02 fl. oz. Front Of The Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner
What It Does
- Flexible brush tip applicator makes it easy and effortless for anyone to get a clean, precise line
- Unique formula contains a special polymer that creates an extremely long-lasting effect
- Versatile and can create a variety of looks, from a fine natural line to a thick bold line
How to Use
- Gently pull outer corner of lid to create a smooth surface. Hold applicator at a slight angle and apply close to the base of lashes.
- Use a light touch for a fine line; use a firmer touch for a bold, more dramatic line.
- Removes easily with oil-based makeup remover.
- Always cap securely after each use.
Made in Korea/USA
|Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Black 2 (CI 77266).|
Love my Lorac
I have ordered my Lorac eyeliner from HSN before and was running low so I purchased another brand at a local store. I was so disappointed with the quality I had to reorder the Lorac eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays in place. I recently had eye surgery and can't use anything that will run. I will not fun out again.4008, FL
I have been having a problem finding an eye liner that stays on for a long time and doesn't leaving you looking like a raccoon, by the end of the day. This is a good eye liner and I will purchase it again.juds46, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have finally found a liquid eyeliner that is easy to apply and looks amazing. Thanks Lorac!! I got this in Navy and it is beautiful.BethFl, FL
I love this eye linercoleen47, TX
I love this eyeliner it really is waterproof. I've been disappointed in the past many times. It goes on really easy too.Pear1954, KSWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful