LORAC Front Of The Line Pro Eye Pencil - Plum
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-lasting, waterproof eye pencil comes in a variety of highly-pigmented, ultra-smooth, matte and metallic shades to easily create any look you desire
What You Get
- .012 oz. Front Of The Line Pro Eye Pencil - Plum (dark purple matte)
What It Does
- Variety of shades in a range of finishes from matte to metallic
- Attached sharpener in base helps you achieve clean, precise lines from very fine to dramatically bold
- Ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers
How to Use
- Line top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes.
- Use a light touch for a soft, natural line.
- Use a firmer touch for a bolder, more dramatic line. Smudge along top and bottom lash lines for a smoky effect.
- Apply on eyelids to create a pigmented, long-lasting base for any eyeshadow.
- Always cap eyeliner after each use.
Made in Korea/USA
|Ingredients: Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Cyclohexasiloxane, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acetylated Sucrose Distearate, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), *Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *May Contain Carmine as Color Additive|
I wear glasses and anyone who does knows your eyes can sweat and cause your eyeliner to run. Not with this! This eyeliner stays in place all day with a smudge. Only one I use.POUF, FL
Its ok its kind of more purple I was hoping for an eggplant color , I definitely will not buy againPeteralison1, CT
On the way back
Very nice color,glides on nice but raccoon eyes a short time laterJANE184, TX