Londontown Kur Accelerating Drying Oil
Overview & Details
What It Is
Fast drying oil that is applied in one drop over freshly manicured nails and thoroughly dries all layers within minutes to help prevent smudges and dents.
What You Get
- .4 fl. oz. Accelerating Drying Oil
What It Does
- Just one drop over freshly polished nails helps seal in vivid color
- Quick and effective final step to easily drying your manicure
- Helps prevent smudges and dents
- Thoroughly dries all layers in minutes
- The final step for the perfect manicure
How to Use
- Following kur Top Coat application (sold separately), wait two minutes and apply kur Accelerating Drying Oil to each nail.
- For faster application, use enclosed dropper.
- Tilt nails down and apply one drop at base of nail.
Made in USA
Good to Know
Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening
Primrose) Oil, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Plukenetia
Volubilis (Sacha) Seed Oil, Parfum, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol
Denat., Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Gluconate,Hydrolyzed
Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,
Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Chamomilla Recutita
(Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate,
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
I have been ordering the smudge fix for several years now and cannot be without it. Decided to give this dry oil a try and wow, does it work! I let my nails dry for a few minutes and add a coat of this with the brush and it really does as it's suppose to...quick dry. Gonna have to try everything from this line of nail products! The smudge fix is also a must have just in case you mess up your manicure, another quick fix that works.epoole59, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful