Locks & Mane Milk Chocolate 12" Clip-In Human Hair Extensions
Overview & Details
What It Is
Clip-in extensions made with high quality real human hair for an incredibly natural look.
What You Get
- 2 Clip-in extension pieces
- 2 Extra clips
- How-to booklet
- Storage box
What It Does
- Easy 2-piece system; quickly apply for "50 seconds to fabulous"
- Natural-looking, real human hair that can be cut, colored and heat styled
- Upward facing clips for a secure, all day hold (no backcombing required)
- Multi-dimensional color allows for easy color match that blends well with multiple hair tones
- 6 micro-clips on large extension piece reduces tension on natural follicles in delicate hairline area; 6 silicone-lined clips for extra hold and secure grip
Made in China
Good to Know
Suitable for all ages.
Amy wore this color and her hair looked too blonde for this but after trying all other colors I like this one for dark blonde hair. It came curled and I liked that. I recommend them not to come ribbon tied up because it has gaps in hair looking like missing hair.GemLover122, PA
This works with my dark blonde reddish hair. The longer piece fits from middle of back of head all the way over the ears to give you hair on the sides as well. Locks & Mane have highlights which help blend without having to be one solid color. There is no reason to not have long hair.GemLover122, PA
This color is like a medium blonde highlighted with light blonde. Still works with my dark blonde reddish hair. The amount of hair in the two pieces is substantial without being weighty. Very soft hair and the clips are very strong like barrettes.GemLover122, PA
I have short baby fine dark blonde reddish hair. With short hair your hair becomes a layer and looks good. I found this color is more of a beige. It still worked however I sent this color back.GemLover122, PA
First off, let me say im a hairdresser, and im EXTREMELY picky with extensions... these are FANTASTIC!!!!!! Luv the clios facing upwards!!! Much better design!! Sturdy!!!!! The hair is soft, curled nicely, and as They stated, thick!! First i thought.. oh no, only two wefts? But they were PERFECT!!! And blended beautifully!! One slight issue is always the shades. I would really need less gold in the vanilla blonde. But not too bad i just glazed my own hair with gold . I will be getting the 18 !!hairfairy66, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful