LivePure 30-piece Liriope Plant Collection and Kit
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Get ready for a blast of beauty that lasts the whole growing season. Perfect for planting as edging or ground cover, these Liriope seedlings deliver some seriously beautiful blooms and showy foliage. They arrive accompanied by coconut coir pots and fiber planting disks to house and nourish your seedlings. Plant them all right in the ground, and then watch your lovely Liriope grow!
What You Get
- 30 Liriope plant seedlings
- (30) 3" Coconut coir pots
- Set of coconut fiber planting disks
- Planting guide
Good to Know
- Flowers will be less prevalent in extremely low-light conditions.
- Mature plants can tolerate some drought.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Common Plant Name:||Liriope|
|Variety:||"Variegata" (Varigated) or "Big Blue"|
|Height at Maturity:||12" to 15"|
|Spread at Maturity:||12" to 15"|
|Sun/Shade Requirements:||Shade to full sun and combinations of both|
|Watering Requirements:||Water weekly or more often in dry areas|
|USDA Hardiness Zone(s):||5/6 through 10/11|
|Planting Space Distance:||12" to 15" apart|
|Bloom Period:||Summer into fall with ornamental, black berries on the flower stems until winter|
- Includes everything you need to plant
- Makes it easy to get started quickly
- No additional expenses required to start planting
30-piece Liriope seedling collection
- Produces attractive blooms and showy foliage
- Beautiful throughout the entire growing season
- Great for planting as edging or ground cover as well as in borders
- Tolerates high temperatures, humidity and moderate drought
- Salt-tolerant, allowing you to grow them in coastal areas
- Insect- and disease-resistant
- Durable and long-lived
Coconut coir pots
- For planting along with your seedlings
- No waste created from disposable pots
- USDA-certified bio-based organic composition
Coconut fiber disks
- Provide growing media for your new plants, including the nutrients they need until their full root systems are established and fertilizer can be used
- Compressed fibers save space
- Place plants into approximately 1" of water to hydrate them.
- Separately, place pots on a baking sheet and put coconut disks (growing media) into pots. Add water to expand the growing media to fill the pots.
- Plant Liriope seedlings in the prepared pots and growing media.
- Prepare your outdoor garden area, then plant the potted Liriope seedlings (pots included) in the ground deep enough for the pots to be covered.
- Keep plantings moist, but not soggy, for several weeks until the roots become established.
- 4 to 6 weeks after planting, feed plants with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer.
- Continue to fertilize 2 to 3 times a year.
- Continue to water your plants regularly (weekly or more often in dry areas).
Plants were not alive when they arrived
Although I followed the planting instructions precisely, these plants have failed to grow. Their delivery was significantly delayed and I believe they were too dried up when they arrived. I'm very disappointed and will never order "living" plants again.Jules17, MI
Product arrived as expected, preparing and planting was easy. However, plants are not growing. I planted some in pots and some in ground, which does not seem to make a difference. Very disappointed !!!Sammy1237, NY
30 piece liriope plant collection
I purchased one set that was dead upon arrival to my home . Got another set ,planted according to directions that was alot of fuss and work . Out of the second alive set , only 4 plants survived after planting but dont seem to be growingrockinmama5212, FL
Was not such a good ideal
I purchased 2 sets. Out of 60 plants only 8 survived. Planted per instructions. This was an expensive experience. They would not stand behind the warranty.judiwonder, OKWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful