LivePure 12-piece Liriope Plant Collection and Kit
Overview & Details
Get ready for a blast of beauty that lasts the whole growing season. Perfect for planting as edging or ground cover, these Liriope seedlings deliver some seriously beautiful blooms and showy foliage. They arrive accompanied by coconut coir pots and fiber planting disks to house and nourish your seedlings. Plant them all right in the ground, and then watch your lovely Liriope grow!
What You Get
- 12 Liriope plant seedlings
- (12) 3" Coconut coir pots
- Set of coconut fiber planting disks
- Planting guide
Good to Know
- Flowers will be less prevalent in extremely low-light conditions.
- Mature plants can tolerate some drought.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Common Plant Name:||Liriope|
|Variety:||"Variegata" (Varigated) or "Big Blue"|
|Height at Maturity:||12" to 15"|
|Spread at Maturity:||12" to 15"|
|Sun/Shade Requirements:||Shade to full sun and combinations of both|
|Watering Requirements:||Water weekly or more often in dry areas|
|USDA Hardiness Zone(s):||5/6 through 10/11|
|Planting Space Distance:||12" to 15" apart|
|Bloom Period:||Summer into fall with ornamental, black berries on the flower stems until winter|
- Includes everything you need to plant
- Makes it easy to get started quickly
- No additional expenses required to start planting
12-piece Liriope seedling collection
- Produces attractive blooms and showy foliage
- Beautiful throughout the entire growing season
- Great for planting as edging or ground cover as well as in borders
- Tolerates high temperatures, humidity and moderate drought
- Salt-tolerant, allowing you to grow them in coastal areas
- Insect- and disease-resistant
- Durable and long-lived
Coconut coir pots
- For planting along with your seedlings
- No waste created from disposable pots
- USDA-certified bio-based organic composition
Coconut fiber disks
- Provide growing media for your new plants, including the nutrients they need until their full root systems are established and fertilizer can be used
- Compressed fibers save space
- Place plants into approximately 1" of water to hydrate them.
- Separately, place pots on a baking sheet and put coconut disks (growing media) into pots. Add water to expand the growing media to fill the pots.
- Plant Liriope seedlings in the prepared pots and growing media.
- Prepare your outdoor garden area, then plant the potted Liriope seedlings (pots included) in the ground deep enough for the pots to be covered.
- Keep plantings moist, but not soggy, for several weeks until the roots become established.
- 4 to 6 weeks after planting, feed plants with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer.
- Continue to fertilize 2 to 3 times a year.
- Continue to water your plants regularly (weekly or more often in dry areas).
Liriope Plant Collection
I would not even give this one star if I had the choice, they died immediately after I planted them. Horrible. I should have listened to the reviews more closely.jkaufma4, WYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Do not buy
I got the first set and they came brown. I tried to give them a chance waited a while they died. Called HSN very helpful I said maybe I got a bad batch they sent me more and of course the company wanted me to send the dead ones back. So I did. Got the second ones brown. Still trying to be hopeful. While I wait for the shipping label to return for a refund. So disappointed. I did everything right and they just die. We had good rain fall as well still nothingannamaysj, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
VERY SLOW GROWING
I don't think I would purchase this again. I planted as instructed, we have had plenty of rain almost every day and after 45 days they have barely grown a half inch. I will grow old before I see any blooms on these. As much work as buying it at the local nursery too.Zipper775, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Was very excited to receive this order. Followed instructions completely! Planted these in both sunny and shady areas. All but one died within a week. Only one (in sun) has lived and has only grown about 1/2 inch over past several weeks, even with fertilizer purchased from HSN. In comparison, the Glads I purchased also from HSN and okanred in same areas are doing great! Very disappointed and a waste of money to have purchased these lirope pants. No option for zero stars!!shopper12027, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful