Lip Revive™ LED Light Therapy Lip Care
Overview & Details
Lip Revive™ LED Light Therapy Lip Care
What It Is
FDA-cleared over-the-counter device intended for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles and the temporary increase in localized circulation in the perioral region
What You Get
- Lip device
- User guide
- USB cord
- USB power adapter
- Storage bag
- Manufacturer's 6-month limited warranty
What It Does
- Incorporates natural light energy in the Amber (605nm), Red (630nm), Deep Red (660nm) and Infrared (880nm) spectrums.
- Temporarily increases localized circulation that can enhance the look of skin tone of the lips and help provide the appearance of fullness
- Easy-to-use system programmed with a 3-minute auto-shutoff function resulting in short, simple daily treatments in the comfort of your home
How to Use
- Test your skin for light sensitivity prior to initial treatment:
- Power on device.
- Place device on or within 1/4" of the skin on your forearm for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, check the area. If area has turned red and redness lasts for more than 2 hours, your skin is light sensitive.
Discontinue use and contact Customer Service.
- Fully charge device (2 to 4 hours).
- Wash and dry area prior to use.
- Place silicone tray into mouth, securing device into place.
- Power up device.
- Leave device over treatment area for 3 minutes. The device will auto-shut off after completion of 3 minute treatment.
- Remove device, cleanse, dry, and place device into storage bag.
- Use daily for best results.
- Do not use device after application of creams that contain SPF, as this will block light penetration.
- Wipe device clean after each use.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Do not use this device if your skin is light sensitive or you are currently using medication that may cause skin sensitivity to light. Doing so may result in photosensitive reaction. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any sensitivity to using this device.
- Contact your doctor prior to using device if you are or suspect you are taking drugs known to cause light sensitivity.
- Do not use this device on infants and young children without physician approval.
- Contact your doctor if you have any medical questions regarding use of this device.
- Ask your doctor prior to using if you are pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant, or have any suspicious or cancerous lesions.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Lip Revive makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin or mental condition. A qualified health professional should be consulted with regards to any condition requiring medical attention.
- Discontinue use if device overheats or becomes uncomfortably hot. Please contact Customer Service if you experience overheating of the device or the device becomes uncomfortably hot for your skin.
- Do not store the device in direct sunlight or location with high temperatures, as this may cause damage to plastic coating.
This thing really works. Been using it a while now and my lines are mostly gone.Mississippi2017, MSWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This thing really works
At 75, my lips were thinning and had wrinkles. I've been using this for three weeks and definitely see an improvement. It is so easy to use.mike4012, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I have used this for a month and have not seen any decrease in the lines above my lips. It is very easy to use, so I will continue to use with hopes that the lines will improve over time.Sadie1591, VAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Didn't do anything.
I idid 3 , one min. sections in a row. Did not show any improvement in vertical lines of upper lip. 57yr old femaledah636, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 11 found this review helpful