exclusive! Lemon Way Perfect Pima Lace-Detail 3/4-Sleeve Tee
Overview & Details
Build your foundation wardrobe with this classic, 3/4-sleeve tee. In a super-soft stretch cotton knit, the split-neck pullover with lace trim becomes an under or outer garment for layering all year round.
|Color Choices:||Coral, Light Lime, Lilac or White|
|Fabrication:||Perfect Pima, soft, stretch cotton knit|
Size, Content & Care
|Size Choices:||XS-XL; 1X-3X|
|Body Length:||Approx. 26"L|
|Fit:||Semi-Fitted: Designed for 3 to 4 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 3" - 4" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape.|
|Content:||100% cotton (80% Pima cotton)|
|Care:||Machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
- A blend of 80% Pima, 100% cotton
- Specially chosen by the brand because of its breathability, seasonless use, and comfort
- Wearable Luxury - Pima cotton is considered to be one of the most well-loved types of cotton due to its longer fibers, which allows for a smoother, softer knit
- Comfort and Durability - because of the longer fibers used in Pima cotton, Perfect Pima is not only softer than regular cotton but also is more durable and does not pill as easily
- Stretch and Recovery - features a natural stretch so you can move in comfort and know that your garments will keep their shape
- Easy Care, Easy Wear - no-hassle care with machine wash, line dry instructions
Lovely in Lace
I love EVERYTHING about this top: fit, color, material. I just hop it washes well.PleaseRestock, NV
Silky soft. Fits true fo size for me. I ordered 2, coral and lime. Colors are gorgeous. Lace detail is a great touch. I love pima cotton and buy it whenever I come across it. Highly recommend.devsgranny, PA
I ordered the light lime in a med. The top is a WOW FACTOR! The sizing runs true to size. I am ready to wear it in those summer days we are waiting for. Would like at a later date order the peach color. Easy to wear for those hot days.GRANDTWO, WA
Beautiful color I got the peach and it is so nice great fitsadielady12, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Nice top but..
This is a cute top and feels great at first after I washed it even though I dried it for only a few short minutes and hung it to finish drying it was too short for me then and kind of shapeless. Not sure I can wear it again and it's too late to returnweezer23, MO
Take a stroll down Lemon Way and immerse yourself in a collection of playful, casual classics complemented with whimsical, eye-catching prints, boldly proclaimed on a canvas of go-anywhere, do-anything fabrics. Lemon Way: the essential twist an everyday wardrobe craves.
Remind me about Lemon Way upcoming shows.